Shorts #1

(A/N:I know the next one is gonna be the bonus chapter but this idea just pop into head wnd I cannot NOT post this. Also this is not canon.)

HUFF

HUFF

The sound of hard breathing along with multiple footsteps were heard. They are belong to Nogla and Terroriser who have the look of fear on their faces.

Terroriser:Come on Nogla! We need to escape!

Nogla:No shit Brian! I-

Before he could say anything else they hear running footsteps behind them.

Nogla:Oh shit! He's right behind us!

Terroriser:We need to go faster!

Nogla and Terroriser run fast as they could to escape from the creature. As they were running they starting to gain away some distance from the creature. Just then Terroriser saw a open door.

Terroriser:(point at the door)In there!

They went inside and they lock the door as well as barricade it. They took their time to catch their breath from the running.

Nogla:Ok. I think we're safe.

But then a large banging at the door was heard behind the door. Nogla and Terroriser prayed that the thing won't come in. But sadly...it did. The door was burst open as the barricades flew out of the way. Nogla and Terroriser look at the creature with fear as the creature coming closer to them.

That creature was...

...Vanoss

Vanoss:(smile widely)Nooooglaaaa~ Briiiiaaaan~

Nogla:No. Please Evan! Don't do this to us!

Terroriser:Please! We're begging you!

Vanoss:Come on guys~

Vanoss then out something from his pockets which was...a backrooms game.

Vanoss:Let's play backrooms~

Terroriser and Nogla:NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!