Ch. 14 The Battle of the Bands

Bbs, Rainbooms and Sunset were at Applejack's place practicing the counter-spell in the barn next to the house and let's just say...it's not going so well. Twilight singing is of-key and the rest of the Rainbooms are having trouble playing their instruments at right note for the song as Bbs was cringed at it.

Nogla, Basically, Smiity and Panda covered their ears. Wildcat, Cartoonz, Lui and Kryoz were wearing earmuffs. Delirious banging his head to the wall. Mini, Fourzero, Terroriser, Ohm and Vanoss shake their heads. And finally Moo gave the girls a nervous smile. Eventually the girls stop playing as Wildcat, Cartoonz, Lui and Kryoz took their earmuffs off.

Spike:Uh that sounded way better then the last five times you've played it.

Big Mac pass by and gave them a honest answer.

Big Mac:Nnope.(walks away)

Terroriser:Yeah. I agreed with him. Nothing has change about the counter-spell.

Basically:(place his hands to his face and sigh)We're going to die.

Panda:Hey. It's ok.(pats Basically's back)Let's remember all the fun time we have.

Rainbow:No one is going is to die! And I think it's pretty obvious what's going wrong with the counter-spell.

Wildcat:(slight anger)Is it you doing a five minutes guitar solo where no gives a shit about!?

Rainbow:I have to pick up some slack somehow!(look at her band mates)Are you guys even trying!?

Fluttershy:I'm trying.

Lui:(nervous)Well you know what they say? Six times the charm right?

Cartoonz:(faceplam)We are so fucked.

Twilight:It's fine. It'll be fine.(laugh nervously)One more from the top!

Rarity:Or perhaps we can take a short break try on some wardrobe choices I've put together?

Rarity takes out a rack of outfits as Bbs look around with a surprise look on their faces wondering where the rack came from.

Rarity:I'm particularly fond on this one.(puts on a fancy jacket)

Rarity:Of course we could always go with something a bit more morden

Applejack:We trying to save out school here. Enough with the costumes!

Rarity then quickly changed outfit into a Daft Punk outfit as Bbs wondering when did Rarity changed.