Ch.4 Running for the Princess

With a goal set in their mind the Bbs will help Twilight to get the crown before it's too late they approach to the school's door but they notice Twilight having trouble walking they assume that since she is a pony princess she used to walking with four legs.

Vanoss:Needs some help?

Twilight:No i think i got it.

Wildcat:Jesus it's like seeing baby tried to walk for the first time.

Eventually Twilight got the hang of it start walk to the door with the Bbs. Vanoss was about to open the door until Twilight stop him.

Vanoss:Is something wrong?

Twilight:Nope just watch this.

Twilight breath in and out walk to the door only to get smack by it making the Bbs confuse.

Terroriser:Uh what was that?

Twilight:Well i tried opening the door with my magic.

Basically:Wait magic? As in actaully magic?

Twilight:Mhm oh i forgot to ask you if theres magic here.

Moo:We dont have magic here.

Twilight:(shock)What!? No magic!?

Nogla:Well we do but the only ones we know are Doctor Strange and Shazam. We also need to give you a cover story.

Spike:Why?

Basically:Because we cant go around telling everyone that you two are from another world that has magic and some shit. They think us were crazy.

Spike:Goop point.

Terroriser:I got one. Let's say that Twilight is a new girl from far away and move here because her parents got a new job here.

Wildcat:Mmm what do you think Twilight?

Twilight:I think it's pretty good.

Vanoss:Alright let's go in.

Vanoss then open the door and they walk inside to the main hall Twilight look around until she spot the trophy case and walk towards it and the Bbs fellow her.

Twilight:So what's this? Other artifacts she stole from?

Delirious:Nah that's just some bunch of trophy that CHS won over the years.

Twilight:I see. So which one did you guys win?

Wildcat:Nothing. We move Canterlot a month ago so we didn't some trophies.

Twilight continue to look around the trophy but she notice reflection on the glass.

Twilight:Is that what i look like?

Delirious:Yep.

The school bell rings making the students walk though the main hall Vanoss grabs Twilight's hands and spike to take them out of it.

Vanoss:Come on!

Twilight fellows Vanoss out of the crowd with the rest of Bbs.

Basically:Jeez that's sure is fucking crowded.

???:There you guys are.

Everyone look to Flash with a smile.

Flash:Where you guys been? Your pretty much late.

Moo:All our alarm clocks is broken.

Flash:(raise an eyebrow)All your alarm clocks?

Basically:We had no idea how that happen and we cant use our banana bus becuase we forgot to refeul.