Ch.3 The Princess arrived

It's been a month since the Bbs live in Canterlot they even made some friends in school (Hu)Mane 5,Flash Sentry and few others. Much like their old school they have good grade and they help a lot which makes them populor in CHS and everyone think that they are the funniest group of friends.

But there is one who hate them and it is Sunset Shimmer. She always try to find something that make them embarrass but always fail when she is busy she called her colleagues snip and snail which also fails.

The Bbs treid to make Sunset a good person but she refuse much to their annoyance but what's even more annoying is the (Hu)Mane 5.

They always come up a plan to fix their friendship but nothing works they tried going to a friendly picnic but (Hu)Mane 5 argues each other a few seconds later, they tried going to the park which didn't work, they tried to have a friendly games which was a disaster. The Bbs are sarting to get tired of the (Hu)Mane 5 relationship of each other. Speaking of the Bbs...

Basically:GO GO GO GO GO!!!

Delirious:FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Wildcat:WE ARE FUCKING LATE!!!

We see them running through the streets because all their alarm clocks are broken and they dont know how it's even possible but they have no time to think because they are late in school and they cant use the Banana Bus because they forgot refuel it.

>At School<

Eventually they made infrornt of the school to catch their breath.

Moo:(panting)How...the hell...did all...our alarm...clocks...broken?

Nogla:(panting)I...dont know...but i bet...it's Sunset...is doing.

Wildcat:I dont think it's Sunset because she just want find something to embarrass us. So why would she broke our alarm clocks?

Nogla:Then it's Brian.

Wildcat:Why would he broke his owe alarm clock?

Nogla:I dont know!

Vanoss:Let's just go inside.

The Bbs was about to go inside until they heard a stange noise from behind them. They turn around and see one of the statue's mirro glowing.

Basically:I'm not the only one who seeing this right?

Terroriser:I was about to say that my sensor is broken but i guess not.

Delirious:Ok but what the hell is happening to that mirro?

Before anyone could say the mirro then flash brigthly making them cover their eyes when the light down they removed their eyes and see a girl on the ground and a dog which made them surprise.