I cant take this anymore

"You should have said yes"
"They hate you now"
"The hunters aren't your family, you have no family."
"No one likes you."

The whispers where barely audible, but they where there. The nightmares. The Hunters had told me that I would get nightmares, but I didn't think they would be like this.

I don't exactly know what I thought that they would be like. Just not... this.

When I woke up, I tried to pretend that nothing happened, that I was the same kid that I was when Percy, and his friends, my FAMILY, had fixed me. Made me see that I was safe. But I'm not.

I didn't act normal during breakfast, but no one seemed to notice I wasn't talking, or eating. They were too wrapped up in the holiday.

Some talked about lighting candles , others described the different kinds of ortamemts on their trees.

I just sat.

For the big party on Olympus, I wore: A white toga with a golden belt, golden arm cuffs, gold sandals, and took all the due out of my hair. Then I made my hair wavy, and put a gold circlet in it.

While everyone was dance ing, or talking to their parents on Olympus, I was walking through the gardens. They were really pretty.

I got really tired, and fell asleep under a Willow tree.

"Go away and die. People would be happier"
"If you died in a hole, no one would notice"
"Just leave"

Eww! I hated nightmares.
I can't take this anymore.