Panic attack

Tyler's POV

Your probably wondering why I freaked out. Well, my 1st dad always put his hand on my shoulder before the abuse happened.

I wonder which way Percy and his friends get abused. Its always good to know before it actually happens. I'll ask him in the morning. I left the snack bar where it was,and began playing Candy Crush on my phone.

Percy's POV
After the giant war, Chiron said we could all have a huge sleepover at my place. Here me and my friends were. Friends being: Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Jason, Piper, Leo, Calypso, Castor, Lacy, Drew, Nico, Reyna, Butch, Will, Travis, Connor, Clarrise, Chris and Malcolm. I rang the doorbell. Mom opened it.

"Hey! I have a surprise for all of you! Look in Percy's room. Adopted. Were going out for the weekend." She whispered to us, Zander walked out the door with Paul. We were all confused. Then Annabeth snapped her fingers, and whispered to Piper, who whispered to Hazel, who whispered to Frank, who whispered to Jason, who whispered to Thalia, who... well, you get the point.

"What are you whispering about?!" I asked.

"Let's just go to your room." Hazel suggested, happily.

We walked down the hallway, and I twisted my doorknob. It didn't budge.

"Travis, Connor. Can you pick the lock?" I asked the boys.

They did.

I opened the door, and saw a girl, sitting on the edge of my bed, looking at a picture of Me and Annabeth.

"Hello?" I called to her.

Her head snapped back to look at us. Her bright green/blue eyes were wide open.

She stopped breathing, and curled up into a ball.

"She's having a panic attack!" Annabeth shouted.