The Hunters of Artemiss

Aperantly I had passed out when I hit my head on the pole.

When I woke up, I was in a tent. I got up, and walked out.

There were girls everywhere! Some were eating, some were talking, and others were shooting arrows.

One of them came over to me. She was a little taller then me, while the rest were about two feet taller.
I was really short for a 7 year old.

"Hello, my name is Artemis." She said.

"Hi. I'm Tyler. Where am I?" I asked her.

"Currently, we are still in New York, just a wooded part of it."

I nodded my head. "Who are you girls?" I asked, motioning to all the girls. I had just noticed that there weren't any boys.

"We are The Hunters of Artemis." She said. "Why don't you go hang around the girls?" She suggested.

I nodded, and skipped over to a group that was talking.
"Hi! I'm Tyler!" I said.

"Nice to meet you, Tyler. Are you new to The Hunt?" One of them asked.

"No, I hit my head. Then I was here." I told them.

"Well! You certainly are the cutest one here! And the youngest."

I smiled.

-A few days later-

I had spent a couple days with The Hunters, and they were really nice!

They all thought I was cute, and they played with my hair, and they taught me how to shoot an arrow!

One day, Artemis came up to me.

"Hello Tyler. You have two options. You can go back home, and be with your family. Or, you can stay with us, and be a Hunter." She offered.

"Well, I think I was just meant as a surprise for Percy, they didn't really want me. So... what do I have to do?" I asked her.

"Swear off men, and take a pledge."

"Um, I have a boyfriend." I admitted.

"Guys! Thalia's IMing us!" One of The Hunters called.

We all gathered around. I was in the front row.

Instead of Thalia showing up, it was Lucas.

"Did he just?" I asked.

He had kisses another girls cheek. Nor just any girl, but Ava.

Thalia popped up.

"Hey Ty. Artemis told me you were here. Don't worry I didn't tell Percy. And Piper told me who Lucas was. I just wanted to let you know." she said, before swiping her hand through.

"I think I'm gonna become a Hunter."