Percy's Birthday 1/3

Tyler's POV

"Ty! Psst! Wake up!" Someone whispered to me.

I opened my eyes to see Annabeth.

"What?" I asked groggily.

"Today is August 18th! Percy's Birthday!" She said.
"Dress causal in blue. All blue." She whispered, then went to wake up everyone else.

I put on blue floral leggings, a dark blue and light blue shirt, and white black and blue flats.

I walked into the living room.

"Wow!" I whispered. Percy was still asleep.

There were blue streamers everywhere, the lights were turned down low so blue lights could flash everywhere, all the food was blue! It. Was. Awesome.

I felt someone grab my hand.

"Hey Piper!" I said, looking at her.

"Hey, let's go get your present for Percy!" She said quietly.

We walked down the block to a strip mall.

I went into Hallmark, and found a dolphin statue.

"Can I get this?" I asked.

"Sure." She said, and paid for it. We walked back to the apartment.

( HERES EVERYONE WHO IS AT THE PARTY:::

Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Rachel, Drew, Lacy, Lou Ellen, Sally, Reyna, Tyler, Thalia, Leo, Frank, Jason, Connor, Travis, Will, Katie, Miranda, Nico, Dakota, And everyone else Exept for Butch, cuz he was on Olympus with his mom {tee hee})

Percy was walking around thanking everybody for his gifts, when the power went out.

I heard people saying "Aww Styx!" Whatever that meant.

"Hey! Let's go to the beach!" Someone suggested. We used flashlights and found our way back to our rooms.