Should I have said yes?

After we all had our things down, we got ready for the camp party. The Olympus party was the next day.

"I hope I get what I want for Christmas." I said wistfully,while getting my outfit for the party on. It was green jeans, a red shirt, and white flats. I put my hair in a pony-tail. For christmas, the Hunters had hp me dye my hair red and green.

The rest of the girls were wearing something similar. We walked to the pavilion, which is where the feast would begin.

The girls and I sat at the Artemis table. I looked at the table Percy and his friends were sitting at. They looked kind of sad, and from time to time, glanced over at me.

Then I looked over to my brother, Butch. The girls must have seen me looking at him.

"Who are you staring at?" Thalia asked.

"My big brother, Butch." I answered, truthfully.

"Butch is your brother? Your probably a child of Iris. Anyways, if you want, you can sit with him for dinner, and come back to us after." One of the hunters, Phoebe suggested.

"Nah. I'll hang with him another time. I think I'll be with you guys. Your my family." I said.
They smiled, and we continued eating.

After that, we headed down to the camp-fire. Hazel walked up to me.

"Do you want to sit with us? We've missed you." She asked.

"No, but thanks for the offer. I'd rather sit with my family.

She looked surprised. "Oh. Okay then. See you." She said, then stiffly walked away.

A couple minutes later, I realized, maybe I should have said yes.