The Ultimate Prank

I got up, and got in clothes I didn't think anyone would notice missing.

I went into the living room, and Hazel, Travis, Connor, sand I got ready.

Hazel put on a wig, contacts, light blush, a nurse uniform, and put some fake blood on her hands.

Travis put on a police costume, black wig, dark blush, and some fake blood on his shirt.

Connor put on a red wig, sunglasses, a fake ID.

I layer on the floor, and Hazel outlined me in chalk, I got up, and laid on the couch with whip cream bottle in my hands. Hazel pulled the sheet over me, and put fake blood on the sheet.

We put Hazels Sparta (?) on the floor, the gun in Travis's hands, and made the monster feet muddy. Then we stomped then near Hazel and my outline.

It looked like a crime scene. With monsters.

We left the door open, Hazel pretended to be covering me, Travis was looking at the outline, and Connor was doing detective things.

Percy and friends came in laughing, then stopped when they saw the room.

"What happened?!" He asked franticly.

"I'm sorry sir. One person died today, one other disappear." Travis said. Wow! He's a good actor.

"Tyler's dead." He whispered. Ge must have seen the outline, it the sheet above me.

"Yes, I've began working on the case." Connor said.

Someone started lifting my sheet. "No, no! Don't do that!" Hazel yelled.

"Hazel?" Frank asked. He must've recognized her voice.

"I guess you caught me." She said.

Percy continued to lift.

I jumped up, and sprayed him with whipped cream.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!" Travis and Connor shouted.

"That's not funny! I thought you were actually dead!" Percy said.

"It was just a prank." I said. He needs to calm down.

"So?! Go to your room!" He yelled at me.

I scoffed, turned on my heel, stomped into my room, and slammed the door.

Stupid brothers.