48 - Back to Work

Noah flew out to London to finish filming Jurassic World Dominion and Spider-Man No Way Home.

He was really excited to get back to work and finish filming.

Between the accident and flying out to London, Noah was doing a lot of physical therapy, trying to get better quicker. He wanted to work. He wanted to film. He knew if he didn't get better now, who knows how much they'd let him film.

He wanted to do his own stunts. He's been doing his own stunt for years and he's not going to stop all because of an accident.

He made a lot of progress but unfortunately, he needed a stunt double for the time being.

He wished he didn't need one, but he did.

Noah and the rest of the cast had to fly in two weeks before they went back to filming to quarantine in a hotel and make sure that they did not have COVID.

When filming started, they got tested almost every day and as soon as they were done filming their scenes, they had to go back to their trailer until they were needed again.

When they weren't needed on set, they had to quarantine in the apartment that was rented for all of them.

When Noah wasn't filming, he was working on his summer classes or on the phone with his family back home.

He missed his family, but filming the movie will be worth it in the end.

Noah spent months in London, filming his movies.

One morning, Noah woke up in the apartment he was living in for the time being. He wasn't needed on either set today. 

Noah picked up his phone texted his family back and checked different apps.

When Noah opened Instagram, he saw a bunch of comments under his most recent Instagram post about Sabrina hanging with Joshua Bassett.

He searched Sabrina's name and Josh's name out of curiosity. Why is everyone asking if Noah knows about Sabrina and Josh and what was happening between the two of them?

The pictures he found were in fact, Sabrina and Josh hanging out at a restaurant and Sabrina was laughing at something Josh said. He took a look at the comments to see not only was his name mentioned in the comments but also someone named Olivia Rodrigo. Who she was and why were people asking if she knew, he didn't know.

He assumed that she might have some sort of connection with Josh. 

Why should he care if Sabrina and Josh are dating if they really are dating? As long as they're happy, he's good. Sabrina's happiness is important. If she's happier with someone else, that's fine. 

They're both adults now. They've grown up a lot since they broke up. 

***

Noah and the cast of Jurassic World and Spider-Man got ready to move filming to Los Angeles. 

Noah was kind of relieved that both movies were moving to the same location. He wouldn't have to stress over how he was going to film those movies and quarantine.

He missed the days when he didn't have to stress over working. He never had to stress over how he was going to film two movies at the same time. He would be able to finish all of his scenes in one movie and move onto another, or schedule his scenes where he can work on both movies at the same time. 

But with covid, it just made it ten times more difficult. He was looking forward to the day when he wouldn't have to worry about it. 

While Noah was preparing to leave London to go back to Los Angeles, he noticed that Ben Savage left every group chat that related to Boy/Girl Meets World. Well... at least the ones with the original Boy Meets World cast.