38 - Article

Noah Evans Mystery Girl?

It seems like the Jurassic World star, Noah Evans, is in a new relationship.

Evans, 21, was spotted out with a new mystery girl recently, two weeks before he is set to start filming the third Jurassic World movie in the Jurassic World trilogy and sixth in the Jurassic Park installment.

From what we have gathered, this mystery girl is Emily Matthews. Matthews currently attends a community college in Los Angeles and graduated with Evans in 2017. Matthews also works at a bowling alley where Evans and his friends were spotted the other night.

Many of Evans' fans discovered Evans on Matthews Instagram page, ematthews, where Matthews posted a pic of her and Evans on the floor of her apartment.  Unfortunately, Matthews had private her Instagram account after getting numerous comments about Evans and the nature of their relationship as well as hate for being seen with Evans. 

It is unknown what the nature of their relationship is, but many of Evans' fans are speculating whether or not if Evans is starting up a new relationship when he will be leaving to film a movie so soon

Some of his fans seem onboard with the relationship but an overwhelming majority seem to think otherwise. Many of them went to the comment section of that picture stating how they would like Evans to get back together with his exes, Sabrina Carpenter and Laura Harrier. 

Prior to being spotted out with Matthews and on her Instagram, Evans dated his Girl Meets World co - star, Sabrina Carpenter, before breaking up several months later due to Carpenter going on her de - tour. Evans then dated his Spider - Man: Homecoming co - star, Laura Harrier for a few months before again break up.

It is unknown why Evans and Harrier broke up, but it has been speculated that the former couple might have broken up due to the hate that Harrier was getting or the busy schedules, but it is unconfirmed.

Nothing has been confirmed of Evans and Matthews' relationship, but for now, they seem to be friends or more.

What do you all think? 

Comment

user eww I hope noah isnt dating her

user shes ugly tbh

user I would much rather have noah get back together with Laura than date her

user same ^^

user ugh can people let noah date whoever he wants without bringing up his past relationships geez 🙄

user eww🤢

user he better be single hes mines

user ive called dibs on him a looong time ago

user he better not be dating her 😡