35 - Meeting and Coffee

Noah met with his manager and agent at a coffee shop.

Most of the time, he usually calls them and go ever everything but this time, they agreed to go over everything at coffee.

They went over Noah's schedule with the projects that he will be filming. They also went over potential auditions and roles that they managed to set him up for to go too soon. They told him when and where the auditions were and the necessary information he needed to know prior to going to the audition so he knows what to prepare and for what. 

"You need to be more active on Instagram," his manager told him. "It's important to interact with your fans."

"I know," Noah sighed. "I've been trying to be more active, but..."

"How about, post once or twice a week," his manager told him. "That should be doable."

Noah nodded. "I'll try my best."

"Oh, and one more thing," his manager said. "You and Maya Ross need to fake date."

"W - what?" Noah said. "Fake date? Why?"

"It'll be good publicity for Thorn," she said. "We got in contact with her manager and they agree that it's a good idea."

"What did she say?" Noah asked.

"They're talking to her about it," she said.

"I don't want to do it," Noah said. "She's my friend. I don't see her like that."

"You don't have to look at her like that," his manager said. "It'll be a fake relationship."

"I refuse to do it," Noah shook his head. "I don't want to do it. If a PR relationship is a good idea, it should be with someone with a bigger role in the show, not me."

"Like who?" 

"Oh, I don't know, maybe Alexander Calvert or Zachary Gordon," Noah shrugged. "Or Corey. Someone who is not me."

His manager and agent looked at each other.

"Why does it have to be me?" Noah said.

"Because you're the most popular actor in the show, even for someone who is a recurring actor," his manager said. "It'll be good for her and the show."

"No, no, no," he shook his head. "I don't want to do it. I'm sorry, no."

"We'll let you think about it," his manager said.

"Ugh," Noah groaned, leaning back on his chair.

The meeting was finally over and his manager and agent left.

Noah picked up his phone and texted Maya to come over to the coffee shop. He sent her the location of the coffee shop he's at.

When she came, she sat across from him, not thrilled at all.

"Did your manager talk to you about us fake dating?" Noah asked.

"Oh, yeah," Maya said. "We did. What did you tell your manager?"

"I told them no," Noah said. "You're one of my best friends. I'm sorry, but I can't do it."

"That's what I told her!" Maya exclaimed. "I said no. Plus, Alex wouldn't -"

She stopped when she realized what she was going to say.

Noah looked at her confused.

"What about Alex?" Noah asked.

"So, he and I may or may not be going out," she said.

"What?" he said in shock. "Since when?"