36 - Bowling

Noah had two weeks in Los Angeles before flying out to Canada to film Jurassic World Dominion. Filming was going to begin there before moving to London to continue filming the movie.

Noah was slowly packing his stuff and made sure he had everything he needed for the next several months.

"Ready for bowling?" Joey asked Noah when they got to the bowling alley. 

The two were meeting Sabrina, Maya, Liz, Annie, Oliver, Finn, and Alex. 

"Uh-huh," Noah nodded. 

"So what's going on between you and Sabrina?" Joey asked.

"What are you talking about?" Noah asked as he closed his car door.

"I mean, I kinda figured that you might like her," Joey shrugged. 

"What gives you that impression?" Noah asked, looking at Joey confused as the two began walking up to the bowling alley. 

Noah locked his car.

"Oh, I don't know," Joey said, "maybe it was because you got all bothered when she began dating that Griffin guy."

"Reminder," Noah said, "I dated Laura a few months later."

"You still got annoyed by it," Joey reminded him.

Noah rolled his eyes at Joey.

"And then when Joshua Bassett asked you if it's okay to ask Sabrina out on a date, you got all annoyed and refused to talk to anyone about it," Joey continued. "You stopped acting like that when Sabrina said she turned him down but are just friends."

"Didn't mean anything," Noah lied. "She's one of my best friends. I don't want her to get hurt."

"Liar," Joey accused him. "I know you and I know that you're lying."

Noah rolled his eyes at Joey.

Joey shook his head as he and Noah entered the building.

They got two lanes for their group and paid for them.

The rest of the group finally got to the bowling alley a few minutes later. 

A small smile appeared on Noah's face when he saw Sabrina follow Maya in.

He heard Joey scoff next to him.

"Oh, shut up," Noah rolled his eyes at Joey.

One they were all in, they began bowling.

In the middle of it, Noah and Sabrina both got up and went to get pizza.

"So, when are you leaving to film Jurassic World three?" Sabrina asked.

"Um, two weeks," Noah said.

"That's not far away," Sabrina said.

"Yeah."

Sabrina didn't seem too thrilled that he was leaving soon.

"How can I help you?" the girl sitting behind the counter said. 

"Oh, um, can we get a pepperoni pizza and a cheese pizza?" Noah ordered.

"Alright," she said, punching in their order.

"Can we also get three baskets of French fries?" Sabrina asked.

"Alright," the girl said.

The girl glanced at Noah as she put in their orders.

"Have I seen you before?" she asked Noah.

"I don't know," Noah shrugged.

The fear of her recognizing him as an actor crept in.