He was patting my chest and really trying to put me to sleep.

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, criticizes his well-groomed hands while holding the Oman statue.]

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, regrets burning Cass’ love guidebook.]

It didn’t seem like it was an illusion that the tips of his ears looked red.

No way…

“Have you ever been in bed with a woman?”

“I have.”

Yeah, of course.

“With my mother when I was little.”

At the end of that, I lost all strength in my body.

“Other than that…”

“There’s none.”

Maybe Cass was like that too?

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, sticks out his tongue at the meticulousness of Raid, who has made three men virgins for Camilla.]

“Ah…”

I said no more and covered my mouth with my hand. It must have been a misunderstanding about Cass up until now.

“Although I had countless opportunities to go all the way with women, I was reluctant. It was a feeling of destiny.”

He had met a lot of women, so of course I thought he had a lot of experiences, but I didn’t think of the ambush called Raid.

Camilla is the ending of her three husbands, yet the husbands even paid tribute to Raid’s selfish idea to the extent they would lead an ascetic life until they were all married.

“I’m sorry.”

“What are you sorry about?”

“That’s…”

I thought it would be easier for someone with experience (?) to make up their mind to spend the night, at least than for me, who is completely new to it. So I think I misunderstood whether he was patient.

Suddenly, Cass cupped my cheek with his hand that had been patting my upper chest. Then he turned and landed on top of me. In my startled vision, his face came closer.

“Are you… thinking the same as me?”

His cheeks were red and his eyes were dangerous.

I pretended not to know and told him.

“You weren’t going to keep patting and putting me to sleep…?”

“I’ll do so if you want, but… if, in case.”

It was an uncharacteristically tense face for Cass. Even that tense face is handsome and mesmerizing.

“If you feel the same as mine…”

He paused and looked at me for a long while. Then he got up and turned his head the other way.

After a while, a mumbling voice was heard.

“I’m sorry. It seems I misunderstood. Today… my mind seems to be getting a little weird.”

Was this guy originally this cute?

Looking at his broad shoulders, I stretched out my hand to him with a trembling heart. And wrapped around his waist and hugged him. I felt his body tremble.

I whispered to him in a low voice.

“It’s not a misunderstanding.”

I felt his broad shoulders harden.