The servants of the villa were very kind, and the maid in charge of me served me as best she could.

Sometimes, I would dig up stories and secrets about the Lloyd family with Cass in the library of the old-fashioned villa. The story Ruthos had told me about the Primordial God and the girl he sent was true.

Ruthos and Cass seem to think I’m the reincarnation of that girl, but I don’t know if that’s true. I just think it might be because of the reaction of the Gods.

Anyway, I don’t know why the good times go so fast. Today, the third day, I secretly watched him communicate with Ruthos through the magic orb, and I heard a scream.

“You foolish bastard! To think that you hit the player!”

“To commemorate your recovery, please work smoothly.”

I overheard it and laughed without knowing it. How are Kyuu and Daisy doing, I wonder.

I was trying to stop Daisy from packing a dress in my luggage. Kyuu sneaked into the luggage bag to follow me, and came out while I was taking out the dress.

‘And… Reihausd… Kyle…’

One of the schedules I canceled was to go to a meeting for the founding festival. Kyle had sent a handwritten letter himself. Telling me to be sure to attend.

Because of the secret letter from Noah, I heard that the rumor that I was dating Cass reached Kyle’s ears as well. Because of that, it’s hard for the knights to catch Kyle’s eyes because of the low pressure.

‘What does it have to do with me dating?’

Well, since the Gods say that emotions that are more than necessary are sorted out through cause and effect, I don’t need to think about them any more.

Reihausd had decided to go to the Imperial Palace instead. Still, I thought it would be nice to buy some souvenirs, so I went to a nearby market and picked up some accessories with Cass. Daisy’s, Kyuu’s, Dwayne’s, Reihausd’s, and maybe even Kyle’s.

“Saintess.”

Before I knew it, Cass called for me, who was lost in thought, before dinner. I came back to my senses and smiled at him.

“I’m sorry. I was thinking about something else for a while.”

At that time, attendants brought some food that looked sweet and placed it in the center of the table. It was a strawberry cake I saw at a dessert shop.

“I have prepared it for you.”

“Did you bring it to the magic movement circle?”

“It’s true that we used the magic circle, but the chef from the shop came directly, not the cake.”

I was amazed at the scale of it.

“My goodness… It looks so delicious.”

[The God of Love, Odyssey, swallows saliva.]

Soon Cass handed me a wrapped case. Looking at the brilliant gold case, I asked him with a puzzled expression.

“What… is this?”