chapter 143

Mulai dari awal

His words dug deep into my heart.

“I have a feeling that maybe the girl forgave us.”

He hid his words, omitting the words, beyond a long, long time.

[The Gods whisper, recalling past events.]

[The Gods exchange glances and nod their heads.]

[The Gods look at you with warm eyes.]

I told them, feeling my heart throb with strange emotions.

“May the Gods forgive and bless the Lloyd family now.”

***

After greeting Ruthos, I left the mansion with Cass. We took a walk together through the large garden. I feel like my body is heavy because I ate so many delicacies.

“He seems like a nice person.”

Cass smiled lightly at my words.

“I’m glad you liked Father.”

That word was somehow awkward. It’s not that the father-in-law likes the daughter-in-law, but that the daughter-in-law likes the father-in-law…

‘Wait, what am I thinking.’

Surprised by my own thoughts, I cleared my throat.

“However…”

Cass subtly twisted her body to block my path. My forehead almost hit his hard chest, and I looked up at him, holding a little close to him. Dark eyes were staring at me.

“I’m freed from the curse as well.”

At that, I looked at him curiously.

“So… Please think of me as well.”

I opened my eyes wide at his words. For some reason, his cheeks looked a little red.

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, knocks on the heart of the God of Love, Odyssey]

[The God of Destruction, Ciel, bites Hessed’s shoulder.]

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, is wearing full armor, so it makes a cranky sound.]

His expression suddenly struck me as cute. Then a chuckle came out, pfft.

“You’re not jealous of the Merchant Lord, are you?”

At my words, he reached out and wrapped his hand around my back, pulling me into his arms. His face was no longer visible.

“If my father leaves, I will have to continue working, and then I will have less time to meet the Saintess.”

His strangely sullen voice was so cute that I kept putting a smile on my lips.

“I also want to travel. With you.”

My heart continued to beat.

“Then we can go on a trip next time. If we make a plan step by step from now on…”

I remembered what happened when I went to Ares. The moment we were together in the same carriage, I fell asleep and woke up to find my head resting on his shoulder.