[The causality of the world will be newly applied through the God of Destiny.]

[A new God has been born.]

At that moment, a strong flash soared upward as if piercing the sky.

‘God of Fate…’

The gods will never fully understand humans.

There is a difference between observing how helpless humans are and experiencing what kind of pain they live through firsthand.

Bellatrix has lived a human life through various trials.

Loved, betrayed, ambitious, betrayed again. And she, in true despair, tried to extinguish herself.

I thought it was a fitting title for Bellatrix, ‘God of Destiny’.

As the flash of light that had been shooting up toward the sky for a long time disappeared, only silence fell around. And in front of my eyes, a golden chat window flashed, announcing success.

[‘Oracle LV.6’ is open.]

[You have reached the highest level of the oracle.]

[The God of Fate, Bellatrix, enters your oracle.]

[Capacity 8/8]

[You have completed the final mission. The reward for the final mission will be automatically accepted after three days.]

I, who was by Kyle’s side, stared blankly at the chat window and then started walking forward.

It has ended.

Finally, everything is over.

My body trembled.

“Aaah! Merciful Gods!”

“Thank you…!”

“Come on, put out the fire in the wood!”

“Support the High Priest and the Saintess!”

“Your Highness the Crown Prince!”

I could hear people buzzing behind me.

But my attention was focused on one place. Cass was lying where the flash had been.

“Marquis…”

I felt like I was going to fall down as I ran, and the end of my voice trembled.

Will he be all right when he was in the center of the intense flash that was difficult to approach? It seemed unlikely.

“Marquis. Marquis!”

When I was in front of Cass, I hurriedly bent my knees to check his condition.

When I put my hand on his cheek, it felt warm. His eyes were closed, yet I could hear his gentle breathing.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

“Marquis…! Cass…!”