[The Gods straighten their postures and sit down.]

[The Gods check their plans for the future.]

Reihausd came up to me and brushed his hair back.

“Looks like you explained it to the Gods. Is this the oracle you were talking about last time?”

“Ah, yes.”

Although his face was still pious, it also looked a little tired.

“In any case, thank you for coming straight ahead. Earlier, I was tempted to be quite ungodly, but I endured it with faith.”

[The God of Justice, Hetuse, clicks his tongue, saying that Reihausd must be lying blatantly.]

I nodded with a bewildered expression.

I thought I had heard something strange of him earlier, but it must have been my mistake.

Yes, let’s be mistaken.

“Kyuuuuuu…”

I saw Kyuu looking at Reihausd and straightening its fur.

“Kyuu, it’s okay. He’s not an enemy.”

Just a pretty pervert.

“Kyuuuuuu…”

After stroking Kyuu and calming him down, I said to Reihausd.

“Let us come down together. Camilla wouldn’t have died.”

***

“My goodness, what is that?”

“What on earth is that…”

When I arrived at the back side with Reihausd, where Camilla fell, and saw that the priests were bitten.

“Is it a demon?”

“Call the Paladins!”

SsssshㅡSizzleㅡ

I furrowed my eyebrows.

There was a transparent film that glowed black like the glass of a tinted car. It was formed in the shape of a hemisphere and encircled the shape of a person.

“Camilla…”

I glared at her.

Her face was earthy and her eyes were murky, but from the human form it was clearly Camilla.

“Saintess…”

Reihausd looked at me with a firm face and said.

“It’s a tremendous energy.”

The hemispherical membrane was condensed with terrifying energy that I could even see.

“A God’s power…”

Although Camilla’s body is imperfect, it’s a body created by Raid himself.