At Kyle’s words, Shane made a complicated expression.

“Isn’t it just a matter for the Saintess to take care of the public sentiment as the Crown Princess?”

“Well. Her ability to look behind is too good. She pretends to be annoyed and indifferent, yet sincere when helping others.”

Thus, she was a woman whose eyes could go more. Ariel.

“..That’s why, now I can’t.”

The Emperor is very weak, and although he has recovered, no one knows when he will be able to return to normal affairs.

It was probably because his aging accelerated and his abilities fell off after the dead Empress gave him poison.

“It seems that you think of the Saintess a lot. Our Crown Prince isn’t this type of person, though.”

Shane had known Kyle since he was little, and he knew him well.

Kyle was a man who would do anything he set out to do. He gets his hands on whatever he wants.

He isn’t greedy for trivial things, but he’s a man of tenacity who must achieve what he wants once.

So if he came to like a woman, he thought, the same might be true of her.

‘He will push forward whether there is a response or not.’

Only who would dare to reject the Crown Prince of the Empire.

However, now, Kyle was clearly in a state of panic. Like a dog that wants attention from his owner and hangs around, yet can’t get close to her.

Shane let out a small sigh as he looked at the Crown Prince, who has changed.

“Why do you wear such a pure-hearted man look in front of the Saintess, I wonder”

At that, Kyle’s eyebrows twitched.

“I wasn’t dumped, I only temporarily gave up the forced marriage for Ariel’s sake. Didn’t I just tell you the reason why?”

Shane nodded his head with a pitiful expression.

“Well… What I saw in the corridor earlier, I’ll pretend I didn’t see it. That’s right. Our Crown Prince has never been dumped. Indeed, it’s Your Highness’s choice.”

“Shane.”

Red blood boiled in Kyle’s eyes.

“Gasp.”

“Even so, I was thinking of calling someone and having a sparring, and it just worked out.”

As Kyle drew his sword again, he began to see Shane run away.

“Ah, Your Highness. It’s a slip of my tongue! It’s a mistake.”

He will pay the price today for hurting Kyle’s pride.

“Your Highneeess! You know I can’t use a sword!!”

***