Adjusting to Change

Começar do início

"Noooo" he whines.

"Spencer, hand it over please, you guys have all these toys and your fighting over this one?" They had got some age appropriate toys for Garcia so they both had something to play with but they still argued.

"Mine"

"Uh uh, it's both but if you both can't tell me who had it first, it's going away for a while" Spencer pouts and reluctantly hands it over.

"Thank you" he soon leaves the two of them to it before handing Rossi some of Spencer's stuff to pack up for the day.

"Do we tell them the 'special guest' that will be turning up with uncle Derek?" Rossi says.

"No, because then Spencer would just refuse to get in the car" Hotch chuckles.

"Is that everything packed?" Hotch asks him.

"Yeah, just need to round the kiddos up"

"Garcia, Spencer, come on let's go" Hotch calls. The sound of one running feet and one walking feet could be heard.

"Spencer, every single day we are telling you not to run in the house. Now why is it that we tell you that?"

"I falled over an' an' an' 'urted 'self"

"That's right, not only that but you could break something. We need to start using our walking feet ok?"

"Tay dada" they get their shoes on before getting into Rossi's car. They were still waiting on some of Garcia's things so for now, dada sat in the back incase Garcia even attempted to climb out of the belt.

"JJ" Spencer giggles as she came round and got him out of the car once they turned up.

"Hi Spence" she kisses his cheek.

"She havin' a little power nap over there?" JJ chuckles as Garcia was sleeping on Hotch's shoulder.

"Yeah, bedtime is an issue at the moment"

"Oof, that doesn't sound good" she says as she pulls Spencer into her arms. Rossi goes to Garcia's side and gently shakes her awake.

"Hi sweetheart, ready to head inside?" He coos.

"Up" she mumbles, still trying to wake up.

"Come on then" he lifts her into his arms and they all head in.

"Dwink pwease papa" Spencer says.

"Me 'oo" Garcia says. He chuckles and sets the backpack down before passing them their cups.