Despair 19

**Warning: This chapter will contain torture**

Luniar passed the phone over to Junko for her too look at what she done. Junko watched it all without moving her eyes from the screen, when it finally ended Junko started to laugh. "You could actually see the despair in their eyes not too mention the betrayal!" Junko said while passing the phone back to Luniar.

Luniar took it back and then looked towards the side. "They just assumed they would live. . I filled all the bullet cases with bullets. . All of them was going to die either way. . However, it was just the matter of which ones was going to be last." Luniar replied.

"Despite them being your parents you killed them with no hesitation. ." Izuru stated.

"They weren't parents that's all they wanted was a killing machine. . Now it back fired on them." Luniar answered them.

Izuru looked at her and then Junko started to laugh. "I love it! Here's what I want you to do! I have a plan when the boring sleeping parts come on I want you to take over and heir these tapes. . If you can do more that is." Junko said to her.

". . . I can do more, why not. . Gives me something to do right?" Luniar said.

Junko grinned even more and nodded her head at her. "Thank yooooou Senpai! I have the best upperclassmen of all! And the best part of this all, is that I didn't even tell you to do that! You done it on your own! Your despair is truly something Miss Luniar!" She said to her with a big huge smile.

Luniar looked at her and then started to walk off. That's when Izuru went with her. When they got too the class Luniar noticed that they all looked at her. They're all full of despair now. . . Seeing Chiaki get killed broke them all. . ~(Luniar)

Luniar went around the whole class, talking to them all, getting them all they all talked to her and she left thinking that she won them over. "What was the point in that?' Izuru asked her.

Who was stood in the hallway watching her talk to every single one of them. "humans have a habit submitting to someone who is stronger or more powerful than them. . We can't help it it's just how it is. . If Junko Enoshima was right, my Despair is strong. . After interacting with them all. . . They'll see my despair is stronger than them." Luniar said to him.

"You made them submit too your will just by showing your despair. ." Izuru said outloud.

"Yes, it might come in handy later on in life anyway. You never know. . . Junko Enoshima is one person who's so far in despair she hopes for it." Luniar said to Izuru.

"And what do you think? Is your despair more than hers or hers more than yours?" He asked looking down at the floor.

Luniar kept walking and looked around, only glancing her eyes around the place. "She said it's me with the more despair. But I don't trust her. . Not one bit. ." Luniar spoke and continued to walk. "Then again I don't trust anyone. . ." Luniar said to him.

". . . So where we going now?" Izuru asked her glancing towards her back.

"It was quiet satisfying seeing them die all of them deserved it. . . One way or another. . So then I'm going to keep going. . She said when the boring nighttime comes. . Huh I think this will be interesting. ." Luniar spoke.

The both of them started to make their way through the streets and then stopped, Luniar took out her phone once again and picked the lock of the door. Izuru walking with her inside the house. The house belonged too family friends and ones that knew exactly what Luniar's parents did.

However, when she broke in she looked around the house and could only find the wife, this family friend was actually a well respected and well liked government official.