Despair 10

It wasn't long later when Chiaki, Luniar and Chiaki had to leave to go home. However the only one that didn't want to go home was Luniar. As she was walking down the street her eyes was getting more and more dull by the second, and more and more emotionless.

When she got there, her torment had already began from the moment she stepped through the door.

~Next day~

As Luniar was walking to school she stopped when she saw Hajime leaning on the wall waiting for her. As soon as Hajime saw her he smiled and stood up straight and looked at her. "G'morning." He said too her.

"Yes. . . Morning. . . Why you waiting for me. . ?" Luniar asked.

Hajime gave a small awkward laugh while scratching the back of his head. "W-well I thought it would be nice to walk to school together that's all. . . Is that a problem. . . For you?" He asked her.

". . . No. . It's fine . ." She replied to him.

She carried on walking and Hajime joined in when she finally got up to him. He had a smile on his face and then glanced at her, his mind going back to the time when Chiaki said; "Hurry up and marry already."

Hajime's face heated up and looked away, he was trying to calm down so he could ask Luniar what he wanted to ask her. "H-Hey Luniar. . . What Chiaki said yesterday. . . What did you think of that?" Hajime asked her, looking down at the floor.

"She was stupid for saying. . ." Luniar said without hesitation.

Hajime was looking too the side frowning now as he heard her say those words. "You probably already have someone. . . And even if you don't you wouldn't like me anyway. . ." She continued after a short amount of time.

Hajime looked at her, a small smile on his face after finding out that she didn't think it was stupid marrying just that Chiaki was stupid for thinking that way. "I-I don't have anyone. . . And uh. . . I-" Hajime stopped talking when he heard the school bell. "never mind. . . I got to go to class. . . I'll see you later. ." Hajime said to her.

Luniar looked at him and nodded her head at his words. "I'll see you at lunch as always. ." She said to him.

Hajime felt happy about that and nodded his head towards her. He started to walk over to the reserve course. However one thing was on his mind. At some point when he was alone, he was asked to become an experiment to be a really talented person.

I want. . . To be able to stand next to Luniar. . Stand next to Chiaki . . . On the same level as them. And not as a talentless loser. . . ~(Hajime)

As Luniar walked into the classroom the whole class looked at her, still surprised that she is even attending the classes instead of usually ditching them. "Your boyfriend tell you too come to class again? Ain't you a nice person?" Fuyuhiko asked.

"Be quiet baby gangster. . . No one asked for your opinion. . ." Luniar said to him and took her seat.

"Huh?!" Fuyuhiko simply replied with.

"Now now. . . Let's not fight!" Nagito said to the two of them.

"Y-Yes P-Please don't f-fight!" Mikan said with her eyes closed and fits clenched as her hands up to her chest.

"Would you be quiet?! Do you want me too tie you up line a pretzel?!" Hiyoko asked Mikan.

"Eeeeeeee I-I-I'm s-sorry!" Mikan replied.

"She won't hurt you Mikan. . . Calm down. ." Luniar said to them all.

Mikan went over and hugged Luniar smiling as she was heard Luniar stand up for her. Chiaki gave a small smile too the whole class and that's when she saw that everyone was talking to eachother and some what getting along, which made her happy too see as well.

"Hey Luniar. . ." Chiaki said quietly once Mikan left to go over to Mahiru and the others. "I wanted to ask you something. . . Have you and Hajime made it official yet?" She asked Luniar.

"Made. . . It official?. . . What do you mean. .?"

*****************************************
Thank youuuuuuu so much for reading as usual everyone, I hope your having a lovely (insert time of day for you)! And the rest of the time too!

Bye for now

To be continued!