Despair 4

Luniar was sat there looking at me after what I said too her, she didn't move and she didn't say anything back to me. I just simply looked at her as well. I don't know what she had to go through too be able to be fine after going past starving herself. . . But i won't allow her to starve herself ever again.

"That's yours. . . If that's all your having. . . you should have it all." She said to me.

I shook my head at the words she spoke too me just now and gave her a smile. "No I want you too have some! You can't starve yourself. Not while I'm around. And besides. . . You came to spend lunch time with me right? It's not fair if I am the only one eating." I said to her.

She looked at me and then looked back at the food. I looked at her as she took the half off of me and bit into it, I smiled and bit into my half too. She looked at me and then when I bowed my head down some I felt two hands on either side of my face lifting it up.

I made eye contact with Luniar and my face immediately heated up as we did make eye contact. "L-luniar is there something wrong?" I asked her.

She looked at me and tilted her head at me as she looked at me. I looked at her and waited to her too answer my question. "I never met anyone so . . . Generous before. . . You know. . Your not a loser, most of the people in the main course are losers." She said to me.

My face heated up a bit more and I looked away as she said those words too me. "T-Thank you. . . But-" before I could even finish that sentence. . She interrupt me.

"No buts. . . I only say what I mean. . Your a great guy." She said to me.

I froze hearing those words. I looked at her for a while, for so long that I didn't even notice she left the classroom Because class was going to start. "Mr Hinata!" I heard someone shout and slam something down on a desk, when I looked it was the teacher.

"U-uh. . Yes sir. . Sorry. ." I replied to him. .

"Pft- Looks like Hajime is still thinking abou that bitch that visited him earlier." A classmate commented.

I turned and looked at him as he said that, glaring at him. "Don't call her that." I said to him.

"Or what?!" He laughed. "You'll hit me? Sorry to disappoint you but your a talentless wannabe loser and she's an Ultimate. She's probably just using you!" He shot back.

"No she's not! You don't even know her, so don't talk about her like that!" I said to him.

"That's enough you two! Your in class now so leave that for after class got it?" The teacher told us. I turned back to the front and started to pay attention to the class.

I. . . I am a talentless loser. . . But is it wrong if me to want to stay by Luniar's side and keep talking to her? She's . . . She's so nice. . . Even if she's an emotionless and lifeless person. . .

"Your not a loser. . . Your a great guy."

Those words circled around in my head as they was my face heated up and I looked down at my book, I know everyone in my class thinks I'm stupid and probably should leave Luniar alone but . . . For one, she is the one that came too me. And second, I don't want too leave her alone. . I want to get to know her better. .

The class seemed to drag on as every now and then I heard my classmates say their stupid little comments about me. I ignored them as usual and pretended like I didn't hear them. I kept quiet and when the bell rang I got all my things and I walked out.

I made my way too the water fountain, and I stopped as I saw Luniar sat there and Chiaki next to her. They both playing games. I gave a small smile too them and I walked over to them both. "ah Hajime. . . Come join us. You can play this instead of me. ." Luniar said to me.

"Huh? Oh. . N-No it's okay, I don't want to ruin your fun. ." I said to her.

"Don't be stupid. . . I don't play games, I only played because Chiaki was bored. . . And wanted to play a game with someone. . . So here. ."

*****************************************
Thanks for reading, i really do appreciate it, reading, voting, commenting no matter what it is I'm happy with any and all kinds of support.

Thanks again everyone. .

Bye for now

To be continued!