Despair 8

"It means I will always be there for you! Just like your always there for me. . We can look after eachother!"

As Luniar walked back to her class those words that Hajime had told her was going around in her head. She was walking down the halls and made it too her classroom, then opened up the door. As she stepped in she noticed all of her class looking at her.

"Your here again?" Kazuichi asked her.

She looked at him and then walked away too her seat, sitting down. Chiaki looked over to her and gave a small smile on her face. "You didn't eat your food." She commented.

Luniar looked at her hands and noticed that she was still carrying the food that Hajime had given her. She starred at it for a while and the words kept going around and around her head as she did. "Why you fucking starring at it? What your boyfriend gave it to you?" Fuyuhiko asked her in an annoyed tone.

"Are you mad because you can't tell Peko how you feel. . . Or you mad that I called you a baby gangster. . ?" Luniar asked.

"What?!" Fuyuhiko asked her once again getting annoyed.

"All of the above then. ." Luniar replied back with.

Luniar turned her attention towards the window and thinking back to her time with Hajime. The words he said not leaving her mind at all. While she was doing that, she was ignoring Fuyuhiko as he was shouting at her about disrespecting him. She sighed and turned back too everyone in class Mikan was looking at her and Luniar turned to her.

"Is there something wrong Mikan?" She asked.

"O-oh no! U-uh I'm glad your coming to class now!" She said as a reply.

"Yes thank you. . ." Luniar said back.

As everyone could do whatever they wanted at this time Mikan and the other girls got up and went over to Luniar's desk, Chiaki only turning to the side and looking at her. All of them started to talk about random things, and that's when Mikan started to speak up as she did.

"S-so you m-made a n-new friend?" She asked Luniar.

"Shut it out barf! No one wants to hear you!!" Hiyoko shouted back.

"No need to be mean to Mikan. . . She's fine as she is. ." Luniar commented.

Mikan looked at her with shock and then a big smile on her face as she did. "Anyway. . . You met Hajime huh. . Seems like you two are close too! Didn't you go over his house?" Chiaki asked.

"WHAT?! YOU WENT OVER HIS HOUSE?! WAS IT JUST YOU TWO?? ALONE?!?!" Kazuichi said once he rushed over and shaking Luniar.

". . . No his mom was there. . . But we went up too his room. . ." Luniar said.

"YOU WHAT?!?! YOU WENT TOO HIS ROOM?!" he asked her freaking even more out.

". . . I don't get it. ." Luniar simply replied with.

Akane punched Kazuichi away and looked at him while shaking her head. "Jeez you need to calm down!" She said to him.

Luniar just watched the two go back and forth with the others that was in the classroom. "You went too that fuckers house and then his room? Why?" Fuyuhiko asked.

"He's my. . . . Friend." Luniar said to them.

"WHY THE PAUSE HMM?! YOUR NOT TELLING US SOMETHING?!" Kazuichi asked.

"Nekomaru please shut him up. . ." Luniar said outloud.

"I'm on it." Nekomaru said while getting up.

Luniar sighed at the noise everyone was making and that's when Chiaki spoke up. "you seem to go and visit him at lunch time too. . Is he the one that gave you that food?" She asked. Luniar simply nodded her head at the question and Chiaki gave a small smile once again. "I'm glad. . I'm glad your actually talking to someone instead of giving small answers." Chiaki said to her.

"So am I!" Chisa said.

Luniar turned her attention towards her new teacher and looked at her. "You need to make friends no matter what! And you finally found someone who you can get along with! That makes so happy!" Chisa said with a huge smile.

". . . Yeah whatever." Luniar replied with. While the others was talking too eachother, Luniar tugged on Chiaki's sleeve to get her attention. "Chiaki. . . Can I ask you something?" Luniar asked.

"Hmm? Sure what is it?" Chiaki asked, then waited for Luniar to say what she wanted to say.

"Hajime. . . Said that he'll be there for me, like I am too him. . . And that we can help eachother. . . What does that mean?" Luniar asked her.

"What does that mean?. . . It means that he'll be right by your side no matter what. . . I think." Chiaki said to the emotionless Assassin.

"He'll. . . Be there no matter what. . .?" Luniar spoke quietly while looking at the sandwich that she still had.

Chiaki nodded her head at the words Luniar spoke to her and then gave a small smile while she noticed Luniar was opening it. "hey you going to join me and Hajime playing games again today?" Chikai asked.

". . . Do you want me there?" Luniar asked her.

"Yes!"

*****************************************
Thanks for reading everyone! That's chapter 8 done and dusted. I hope you like the story line so faaaaar! Kazuichi really needs a chill pill huh 😮‍💨

Bye for now

To be continued!