Despair 3

~Lunch time~

Hajime's POV

As class slowly came too an end I got up and bought some food as well as a drink for my self too, I sat at my desk looking at the window, I could see the main department from the window where I was sitting. It was long day already and I didn't know how too feel right now either. .

Two of the main dependent students talked to me and I think I became friends with them both. . Chiaki Nanami, the Ultimate gamer. . And Luniar Yama, The ultimate Assassin.

Though Luniar is the ultimate Assassin I didn't expect to feel safe and secure around her. She just got this calm vibe about her that makes you think everything will be alright no matter what.

As I was lost in thought I still could hear everyone in the class and that's when I heard a voice that I never thought I would.

"Is this Hajime Hinata's class. .?"

The voice was emotionless and lifeless at the same time. I turned my head and looked at the door, there stood Luniar just as emotionless as the time I left her alone just a few hours ago.

"Why you looking for him? Don't you know he's in the reserve course and you ain't? He's a loser compared too you!" One of my classmates said to her.

Luniar simply looked around the room and when she noticed me, pushed passed everyone by the door and walked over to me. I was shocked too the core as I saw her standing there next to me. "L-Luniar? Why you here?" I asked her.

She looked from me and then out the window, she looked directly at the main building. I'm pretty sure she knows I was staring at it.

However, I continued too look at her and that's when she turned back to me and looked at me with her usual emotionless look in her eyes. "I wanted to spend the lunch time with you. . Is that a problem?" She asked me.

My eyes widened and I looked at her in shock as she said those words to me. I couldn't say anything to her except shake my head at her words. I honestly didn't mind her doing that but. . . Why did she come here? Was it really so she can spend this time with me? Why?

As I was about too move and picked up my drink and the roll I had on my desk and sat down, placing the bottle next to her on the desk and held out the food too me. I looked at her with a small blush on my face as she was facing me and looking at me, still sat on my desk as she did.

"Is that really all your having for lunch?" She asked me.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at what I got and then nodded my head at her words, that's when I noticed she didn't bring anything with her so I looked back up at her. "what about you? Where's yours?" I asked her.

". . ." She didn't answer me at first. All she done was simply look at me as I asked that question to her. That's when she sighed and looked back at me. "I didn't bring any, I don't eat a lot anyway." She said to me.

I was shocked and I froze in place, I knew some people don't eat a lot but to have nothing? "So you are earlier then?" I asked her.

Once again she just shook her head at me. Once I again I was shocked at what she done. She haven't had anything all day? And she's going even more without eating something?

"U-uh. . . When exactly. . .did you last have food?" I asked her.

She looked at me, and the few minutes that she didn't answer me I knew she didn't want to answer my question. ". . . I can't remember. . . I think it was last week. ." She finally answered me.

My mouth opened a bit as she said that too me and my body froze. "What?!" I asked her in complete shock.

She looked at me and then looked around the room, noticing that everyone looking at is as I shouted that out. I however, kept my attention in her. . "Calm down. . . My body is use too it. . I don't need a lot too eat and my body won't go into starvation even if I don't eat for a few weeks. ." She replied to me.

My body froze up as she said to that me. No I can't let her starve herself. . .

I tore my roll in half and I held out some too her as well. I looked at her and kept it holding out. While she looked at me with a blank look on her face as her eyes moved between me and the food. "what is that for?" She asked me.

"For you, I won't let you starve. ."

*****************************************
Thanks for reading everyone, oh my god Hajime is such a gentleman and soooo precious! Oh my god I love that man. I know I already said that but I really do!

Anyway thanks a bunch everyone I appreciate it!

Bye for now

To be continued!