Despair 5

As soon as she said that I took the game and sat down between them both, having a little space between all three of us. However, I did move closer too Luniar when I saw her watching me, just so she could see more tidy.

Chiaki was absorbed in the game that we both was now playing. I noticed Luniar was still watching me and my eyes glanced towards her, me and Chiaki played a few rounds and each round I lost. . .

"Your really good at this. ." I said too her.

"Your just not concentrating on the game. Pay attention." Chiaki said to me.

I gave a small smile and nodded my head. "yes ma'am." I replied with and started to play one more game with her. And of course once again I lost.

I sighed and handed her the game back as I got up. "Thanks for letting me play that game with you, you two." I said and bowed some at them.

"You don't need to bow Hajime. . . Oh and I'll come with you." Luniar said while getting up.

I looked at her a few seconds and blinked a couple of times as she said those words to me. "Huh?" I simply replied with.

"I need to talk to you anyway. . . So is it okay if I come over for a little bit?" She asked me.

I was shocked as I never had anyone over my house before and I simply nodded my head at her words to me. We both started to make our way there after we said goodbye to Chiaki. While walking away she smiled at us both.

We was making our way down the street and only now i noticed that Luniar wasn't exactly wearing the uniform, she had camo vest with a small part of a black shirt visible, camo shorts and black knee high socks with some straps and a holder on her legs. The only part of the school information she's wearing is the blazer.

"You know Hajime. . ." She spoke up.

I turned too look at her as I was walking too the door. I made a small 'hmm?' Sound and I think she took that as her signal too carry on with what she was saying. "You suck at games." She said to me.

"Wha-?! Hey!" I said while walking into the my house.

"Hajime? Hajime is that you?" My mom said and came by the door.

She stopped and froze when she saw Luniar walking in behind me. Luniar looked at my mother and bowed too her. "I apologize for the intrusion ma'am. . . Especially since it's late. ." Luniar said to her.

"Oh, no! It's okay, welcome. Are you Hajime's friend?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am. . ." Luniar answered.

I was surprised she answered that straight away. I took her hand and started to walk up to my room, since my mom just started to question Luniar. When I got too my room I closed the door and sighed taking the time and my blazer off. I looked at Luniar and saw her looking around.

"You can sit down. ." I said to her.

She looked at me and sat down on the floor, I wanted to tell her she could have sat down on my bed but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. . . Even though I think it's impossible to make her feel that but you know just incase. .

"Hajime. . . Talent isn't always good." I heard her say.

I turned to her and looked at her with confusion. Luniar was looking at the floor in my room and then looked at me when I didn't say anything back. "If you think about it. . . You can do whatever you want, you can be whatever you want. . . But me? All I got is my assassination talent. . . All I can be is an assassin." Luniar said to me.

". . . Yeah but-"

"No buts. . . I'm sure you'll be a great person once you graduate too." Luniar said to me.

My face heated up once again, I looked down at the floor as I say down with her looking at my hands as her words was going around in my head. . She believes in me? But. . . Why? I think she's the only one that actually does believe in me.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when she grabbed my hands, I looked at her my face heated up once again. "Hajime. . . No matter what I'll be by your side. . . Your the only one that have ever gave me anything because you wanted me to be okay. . I owe you everything." Luniar said to me.

I was shocked at what she said to me just now. I was. . . The only one that ever made sure she was okay? But. . .

"What about your parents?" I asked her.

I said that outloud by accident. And that's when she looked at me, she made eye contact with me as soon as I asked her that.

*****************************************
Thanks once again for reading everyone, I really appreciate it!
And chapter 5 down 15 too go! Like I said my goal is 20 chapters that's the minimum chapters I want to do!

I hope your all having a wonderful (insert time of day for you)!

Bye for now

To be continued!