Despair 2

"If your talking about Luniar Yama, good luck finding her. . . She hates people and will probably hide from you, you probably already been where she is now and just didn't notice her." Fuyuhiko explained with a sigh.

Meanwhile with the boy, he was looking at the main department of the school, clenching his hands into fists and frowning as he did. "Being that department isn't always a good thing. ." A voice that sounded so Emotionless and empty, a voice that was so full of despair spoke up.

The boy jumped a mile and started to look around the place trying to look for the person who spoke those words. When he looked at the fountain he noticed someone that was stood on top of the fountains, he was shocked and looked at the girl.

The girl had long pink hair that came down to lower thigh, eyes that was purple with some orange. Her eyes holding the same emotionless and despair look in them as her voice was. "W-when did you get there?!" The boy asked her.

She looked at him and then jumped down, so she could be Infront of him. She looked up at him, as he was 5'10 while she was 5'8. She walked closer to him and stopped when she was right Infront of him. "I've been here the whole time, you just didn't notice me, right?" She asked him.

He looked at her with a small blush on his face and sweatdropped some. He noticed her uniform that she was wearing and looked too the side. "your part of the main department. . . What's your ultimate?" He asked her.

The girl that was stood right Infront of him said nothing and didn't move from her place. After a bit of time she then began to speak up. "I am part of the main department. . . Your a reserve course student right?" She asked him.

"Uh. . . I'm Hajime Hinata. . ." He introduced himself as. "And yes. . I am." He replied to her question.

The girl looked at him and nodded her head at his introduction and his answer to her words. "I'm Luniar Yama. . . You asked what my ultimate is. . I'm known as the Ultimate Assassin." She replied.

The boys eyes widened as he heard her say that too him. "The. . . Ultimate Assassin? So you-" before he could even finish that sentence Luniar chimed in.

"Yes that's right I kill people. . . My specialty is torture. . . But I can make it look like an accident or suicide if I need too. ." She replied to him.

Hajime stood there in utter shock as he was listening to the words that Lunair had just told him. He looked around the place trying to think of what to say too her. A real assassin. . . I never thought I'd meet someone with that kind of work. . . What do I say to someone like that? Am I even safe with her right now?

"You have no need to worry. . . I won't hurt you." Luniar said to him.

Hajime looked at her with a surprised look on his face and a confused one right after. "did you just read my mind?" He asked her.

She looked at him and shook her head at his question. "Everyone thinks I'm going to hurt them when I said my ultimate your not the first and you definitely won't be the last either. ." Luniar said to him.

Hajime looked at her and gave a small smile, despite her being a professional assassin, he felt at ease when she said that, like she could trust her anyway. He sat down on the bench and Luniar sat next to him. He looked at her and gave a small smile as she did that. "So was that your classmates I saw earlier?" He asked him.

Luniar simply nodded her head at his words and then looked at the floor. "That's right. . . Chiaki Nanami and Ryota Mitarai. . . They are my classmates. . Though I don't really see them that often. ." Luniar admitted to him.

They both was sat there for a while talking to eachother about anything and everything they wanted too. That when Hajime had to leave to attend class. Luniar stayed where she was as she watched Hajime walk off. As she was watching him, he turned around too her and with a small smile on his face he waved at her.

Luniar watched him for a split second before joining in with waving at him as well.

*****************************************
Chapter 2 done! Yay! Thanks for reading as usual guys. Hajime is so precious isn't he 😊 god I love that man.

Anyway. .

Bye for now

To be continued!