“I heard about what just happened. Are you hurt anyway?”

As soon as I heard the low voice, my heart was beating fast.

“There’s… none…”

Suddenly, the heat rose to my face and it started to heat up.

Did I fall under the curse of Oman?

“Hmm…”

I barely came to my senses at the sound of a sigh coming out of Diego’s mouth as he looked at Cass with suspicious eyes.

“Are you really okay?”

But, did Cass always have such a good voice?

“Yes, nothing really happened. Thank you for your concern.”

I nodded.

“Marquis Lloyd.”

Suddenly, Diego’s voice interrupted.

I could feel Cass raise his gaze and look at Diego.

“Did you call?”

Cass seemed to tell him something with cold eyes, yet Diego just stared into his eyes.

Their gazes intertwined again.

[The God of Death, Kairos, is about to die because he likes the gaze of the two.]

Diego licked his lips in a low voice.

“Do you know about the Pillar of Light?”

Fortunately, the words that came out of Diego’s mouth weren’t as hostile as I thought.

I frowned and searched for it in memories. It was like something I had heard from Diego at some point.

Cass asked Diego what he was talking about.

“The Pillar of Light?”

“Ah, don’t you know?”

Diego smiled lightly and murmured softly, then waved his hand as if it was nothing.

“No big deal.”

Diego’s eyes turned back to me, and Cass said, his eyebrows hardening.

“Nice to meet you. Baron Vester. If there is no other business, then we will go.”

He pulled me closer to Diego and put his hand on my shoulder.

“…We?”

“Do you have a problem with that word? But it feels like the words have been shortened.”

I saw Diego’s eyebrows twitch.

I opened my mouth in surprise when I saw something like Magi flowing out of his purple eyes.

“Ah. Come to think of it, I have something to say to Marquis Lloyd today. It was nice to meet you, Baron.”