At Reihausd’s words, I nodded.

“I was praying to Mond, yet I suddenly felt like I had to go out and see something… I came out as if possessed by something, but…”

[The God of Art, Mond, loves Reihaud’s prayer.]

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, is pleased with Reihausd’s prayer.]

He continued.

“Am I still possessed, or is the Saintess… different today, I wonder”

The gaze from his uneasy eyes scanned my splendid appearance.

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, is very satisfied with Reihausd’s decadent gaze.]

After all, it was a bit embarrassing to show a different than usual side of myself.

I hesitated, not knowing how to answer.

“It’s a festival, that’s why I’m wearing something like this for the first time in a while. Is it a bit strange after all?”

He didn’t even say it was weird, but it was just an excuse for myself.

A warm wind blew between us. The wind rustled Reihausd’s blonde hair and rustled the lace at the hem of my dress.

“…It suits you. Saintess. As much as it’s hard to put into words.”

At his words, I awkwardly twitched the muscles around my mouth.

“T-Thank you.”

Again, his sunlight-like gaze poured down. Somehow, my mouth was dry.

Reihausd’s voice came again.

“But you’re not going out alone with the priestess, are you?”

These were the words I expected to hear the moment I met Reihausd.

“You know. I don’t need an escort.”

Even after all this, I had beaten Reihausd who was strangling me with his hands. And I didn’t want to show it too much, but I also gave him a glimpse of my only weapon.

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, is pleased to see his whip.]

…I can only hope that there will be no use for that.

Seeing the whip, Reihausd’ face seemed to become even more red.

“But I’ll have to attach Dwayne. If you leave like this, I’m sure the bad guys will ask you to hit them… No, they’ll follow you.”

[The God of Justice, Hetuse, shakes his head at the generalization of Reihausd’s taste.]

“Sir Dwayne went on a business trip today to clean up the Temple of Raid.”

“Then, even the other Paladins…”

“Sir Reihausd…”

I called out his name firmly.

When he heard that the two of us were going out alone, Reihas was staring at me with a restless expression.