“Were you two together?”

Daisy nodded his head.

“Yes, we were chatting. As we talked, we found we had a lot in common. Like the fact that the Saintess saved our lives.”

Noah also opened his mouth.

“I was also thinking about when I jumped out of the Saintess’ window and got caught by Priestess Daisy.”

“Did that happen?”

Daisy chuckled at my question.

“I thought he was a thief and almost beat him up.”

Well, since he was a child of the Thief Guild, she wasn’t 100% wrong.

I turned my gaze to Noah.

“The reason I called you today is because I don’t think I have anything more to ask of you, Noah.”

One of my reasons for using Noah as my informant was that if I stopped working as a fake saintess, I would have to leave the temple and start a new life.

To do so, I needed information that was useful to me, who had no connections, and at the time, the power of the Empress was a threat.

‘Did I need Noah to get information as a means to protect myself, I wonder.’

However, it was time for everything to be sorted out.

There was no more fierce strife or confrontation, and there was no need for information from the shadows that Noah could obtain.

Noah looked at me and nodded.

“It went really well, Saintess.”

There was a bit of bitterness in Noah’s eyes. Rather than the pennies he earned at the Thief Guild, the money I gave him would have been quite helpful.

I spoke.

“But I don’t like sending you back to the Thief Guild.”

I told Noah what I had been thinking about before.

“I’ll sponsor you, so why don’t you go to Euclipse Academy?”

When I saw the children passing by in the carriage earlier, I suddenly thought of Noah.

Noah could have attended the Academy like that, yet he has been suffering in the Thief Guild since he was young because his environment wasn’t good.

I was thinking of calling Noah today to lay the foundation for his new life, and Euclipse Academy seemed quite suitable for him to attend.

At my words, Noah looked at me with a slightly surprised expression.

“Me, the Academy?”

“Yes, life on the streets is dangerous. Why don’t you learn skills that will help you become self-reliant?”

Daisy agreed with me.

“That’s right, Noah. You’ll learn a lot if you go to Euclipse.”

Noah’s eyes twinkled. He seemed to be thinking for a moment.