Gong

3rd POV:

"What's this? You called me?" Buggy said

"What's this? You called me?" Buggy said. "I'm the leader of this village or in other words, I'm the chief!! I'm Boodle!! Come down and fight me!!"

The crew laughs at him for wanting to fight Buggy before a male in a unicycle comes along to get rid of the chief. He pulls out a sword from his mouth and spins his cycle that he fucking flew!!

He's coming for Sonic's brand- anyways, he's a tall slender man with a unique hairstyle that covers half of his face.

He's swearing a large blue and white checkered scarf that covers the lower portion of his face, a sleeveless brown coat reaching down to his knees, white pants larger near the end and held up by a white sash and white shoes.

His hair is long on one side and a parallel shaved design on the other. "Cause I can't help but feel that these days......my skills are getting to rust!!"

Sanbouchou Cabaji the AcrobatBuggy's no

Buggy's no.2 Crew Member

The crew cheers for Cabaji to fight Boodle before Buggy ordered him to back down. Buggy makes fun of him for wanting to fight when Boodle called the village his treasure.

Then, Buggy separate his hand and grabs Boodle by the neck, still making fun of him for calling the town a treasure. Boodle tries to punch the hand to let loose, but it won't bunch a bit.

Boodle coughs out blood as Buggy keeps on choking him while lifting him from the ground. Then, Buggy felt something grip on his hand to see Luffy holding his hand tightly, setting Boodle to the ground.

"I've kept my promise! I've come to beat you!!" Luffy grins at Buggy. "So you come without a single trace of fear by your own will.....! You morons!!" Buggy said, connecting his hand to his arm.

Below the pub is the 4 crackheads as Nami tells Zoro that she doesn't care if they fight or not, but she's just gonna get the map and steal treasure. Max and Zoro just smirked at her in response to her plan.