The Pirate King, The Pirate Queen and The Great Swordman

3rd POV:
"Hurry up and tell me where Zoro's swords are?" "I'll ....I'll tell you!! Just stop dragging me!!" "Okay! Spill it!!" Luffy stops running while dragging Helmepoo and looks at him.

"They're inside my room. We.....we already pass it already." Helmepoo pants from being dragged around. "Why didn't you say so earlier?!" Luffy punched Helmepoo again as he complained that it hurts.

"Don't move!! Raise your hands above your head!!" "No!" Luffy lifts Helmepoo in front of him to use as a shield. He tells the marines to shoot him while the dingleberry yells at them to not shoot.

**Back to Max, Zoro and Koby**

Max turns around, "You both okay? Don't breath too much or poison will fill up in your lungs!" Max pulls out a bottle and a cloth to rub the strange liquid on their nose with the cloth.

"Sniff it, it'll heal the fluid in your lungs to get ruin of the poison." Koby and Zoro thank them before Koby gets to untie the ropes with Max helping him.

"There's no need to worry about me. As long as I can stand this for a month, they'll set me free. Hurry up and le-" Zoro gets cut off by Max bunking him on the head.

"Oi women!!" "Dumbass!! They're gonna kill you in 3 fucking days!! And you better respect me, bitch!!" "Nonsense! He promised that if I can stand for a month, he'll feed me....."

"Fucks no, Grassy boy!" "He never intended to keep his promise! That's why Luffy-san and Max punched him on your behalf because he was toying with you!!!" Koby said.

"Thank us later babe!♡" Max said as Zoro looks shocked and a bit of betrayal. Koby begs Zoro to rescue the duo and not forcing him to join the crew.

Then, Max slowly stands in the middle, separating the marines into not getting the bois. "That's enough!! The three of you have betrayed Captain Morgan!! Die here!!!" The marines shouted, pointing their rifles at the trio.

Max stares at them for a second before slowly smiles that gives the creeps and a third eye appears on her forehead. "If you want them! You have to get through me and my captain!"

 "If you want them! You have to get through me and my captain!"