The First Crew Member

3rd POV:
"Yes! We have our first member in the crew, Maxy!" "Congrats on joining our crew!!" Max and Luffy happily said as Max throws confettis in the air.

We will not talk about where she got them from......

Back to the story, Zoro tells them to hurry up and untie him before the marines fire again. The said marines are still not over the fact that Luffy shot the bullets back and not get injured.

"That rascal is not normal. He must of have eaten one of the "devil fruits"." Danzo wannabe said as the marines freak out as they all thought they were myths.

Then, they pull out their swords and charge towards them as Luffy has a difficult time untieing the ropes. Max sighs in disbelief before cuts the rope with her sword, freeing one of Zoro's arm.

"Here you go, my jiggly puff!" Max hands Zoro one of his swords to free himself. Zoro groans in annoyance because of the nickname.

As soon as the marines come closer, Zoro rushes to block them, using his 3 swords. Two swords in each hand and the 3rd sword is in his mouth.

Once again, almost everyone is flabbergasted and Luffy thought it looks cool while Max fangirls once again with hearts floating around her

"All of you better not move! You move and I'll kill you!" Zoro warned them as the marines get scared by Zoro with tears down their face.

Zoro looks at the duo, "I already told you I'd be a pirate with you.... Eitherway, after this incident with the marines I'll be an outlaw too.....but it's okay....... I still have my own goals!!" Zoro said.

"I'm going to become the world's greatest swordsman! I no longer care if my name is clean or not...bad guy, good guy, it no longer matters! As long as my name is known world wide!"

"If any of you do something that ends up in the way of my goal, I'll have to cut your stomachs open to say sorry!!"

Max smirks while waving her hand in a dismisses manner. "Yeah yeah, girlie. What do you say, Lulu?" She looks at Luffy, who doesn't seem scared by the threat.

"Good! To be the world's greatest swordsman since you wanna be the pirate king's crew member, if you can't even accomplish something that small, then I would be very embarrassed as well!"

"Whoo!! Duck, girlie! Luffy, whoop their asses! I'll see our newest member's strength, have fun bitches!!" Max said before they skip towards Koby, who just woke up from shock.

She hugs Koby tightly and rubs her face against his pink hair as he blushes pure redness. "Gum-Gum Leg Sweeper!!" Luffy stretches his leg and kicks in a wide circle, striking multiple marines.

The marines were knocked out as Zoro questions him. "I'm a rubber man!!" Luffy wiggles his foot.

The knocked down marines voiced that they can't beat Luffy, Zoro or Max cause of their strengths. Then, Danzo wannabe orders the marines to end their lives as he doesn't need useless soldiers.

Once the marines almost did his orders, the others noticed this. "Hmpf! Beat Danzo's ass, hoes!!" Max cheers for Luffy and Zoro. Luffy runs to Danzo wannabe to fight him.

(Not good at fight scene. Little warning)

"I am the marine's worst enemy! If you have the guts then execute me!!" Luffy runs and throws a punch at Danzo wannabe, but he blocks the punch.

Everyone stops of what their doing and Zoro stands back in case things goes to far. While Koby shouts to Luffy to defeat the marines.

"People like you without status....have no right to oppose me!" Morgan said, taking his jacket off and throwing it.

Morgan introduced himself, swings his axe to Luffy, but Luffy jumps to avoid the attack while saying his name. The swing of the attack cause the fence to slice in half.

Then, Luffy kicks Morgan in the face, doing a backflip and Danzo wannabe falls to the ground before getting back up to swing at Luffy again.

The marines were shocked by Morgan getting beaten up for the first time. "Some great marine you are.... destroyed Koby's dreams and goals..." Luffy grabbed his collar and punches Morgans.

"Wait! You idiot! I told you to wait! If you want them to survive, then don't move! If anyone moves, I'll shoot!!" Helmepoo said, holding a gun and pointing at Max and Koby.

"Oh no, sorry Lulu and Zoro. It was nice meeting y'all." "Luffy-san, I.... I don't want to be in your way.... I'm not afraid of death!"

Luffy smiles at them, "You stupid son, They aren't afraid of death!" "Hey! You idiot, I told you not to move or I'm gonna shoot!" "Go ahead and shoot!"

Luffy moves his arm side with the other on his shoulder as Koby told him to watch out, seeing Morgan rising his axe hand to strike Luffy from behind.

"Gum-Gum Pistol!!" Luffy stretches his arm and punch Helmepoo, saving Max and Koby. "Nice! Zoro!" Luffy said while Morgan's eyes go white before falling to the ground with a slash on his back.

Zoro is seen with his 3 swords, standing behind Luffy as he turns to side glance him. "Leave it to me! Captain and crew member.

Max looks at him and gives him a thumbs up while smiling, showing her fangs. "Noice!"

 "Noice!"