Minjeong stared at her and smiled, knowing right away why she was making her such a question, "Minji had an appointment with the doctor this morning and I wanted to bring her with me but she was sleeping, so I left her with Ning and she probably already got off from the appointment. She has a day off today."

"...Ryujin told me you're taking really good care of her," Jimin muttered, looking up at her.

"...I," She began, taking in a deep breath, "...I just try to do my best."

"...Is she giving you a hard time?" Jimin muttered, noticing she looked quite tired, "You're getting dark circles, Minjeong ah..."

She chuckled and shook her head "No. The one who's giving me a hard time is you, Yu Jimin." 

Jimin pursed her lips, staring at her with tears in her eyes.

"...Did you miss me that much?"

Minjeong breathed out a smile and leaned forward, enveloping her in a tight hug.

"...What do you think?"

Jimin bit her lip as a tear rolled down her left cheek, and took in a shaky breath, burying her face on her neck and sniffing Minjeong's scent as if trying to, somehow, calm herself down.

"...I'm sorry," She muttered briefly, before sobbing, "I-I'm so sorry..."

"...You should have told me, Jimin."

She nodded, holding onto Minjeong even tighter than before, "I know...I know...b-but I couldn't..."

Minjeong sighed, leaning her head against Jimin's.

"Rina...My Rina only tried to do what she thought it was the best for me...And even if it hurt me so much to see her like that...I always knew she had taken the right decision because," She smiled and kissed her cheek gently, "...She gave me the most beautiful baby in the world."

"Although my Jimin has hidden so many things from me...I understand her. Because she...She spent her whole life being continuously pressured to be perfect and...no one's perfect. My Jimin isn't perfect, but I still love all of her flaws...Because her flaws...She only shows them to me...And maybe that's because I think she's perfect. Because she has no fear of showing me how she truly is...what she does, says...everything she says and does, she means it."

Minjeong smiled, closing her eyes, "So many millions of men and women in this country and my Jimin had to choose me...Me...I gave her so many troubles with her family and she still insisted to stay with me," She paused her lips on her forehead, turning somewhat serious, "What a crazy girl my Karina is, don't you think...?"

"...But I love that woman. Because she gave a meaning to my life," She hugged her waist tighter, "...Before I met her...I was just a girl, who had one or two relationships out of the blue...But I didn't think I could settle down because...I was just a plain girl, who worked and studied her ass off just to have a chance of being able to help out her family...But...But then that crazy chaebol came and messed up with my life. She was the first and the only person I loved with my whole heart...She even gave me a son, when everyone told her to give up on that baby and I...I never thought anyone would ever do that for me."

"...That's why I love her so much." 

Jimin smiled, and laughed with tears in her eyes, hugging her back and resting her head on her shoulder.

It was in times like these, times in which Minjeong would tell her how she felt...It was in times like these that she felt really blessed to have Minjeong there, by her side.

"...Karina loves you as well."

Minjeong closed her eyes, parting her lips softly.

"...Thank you, Jimin ah."