Kicked Out

*Warning*
Strong language
and
Verbal abuse

AMANDA'S POV

I get woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. I see that it's Ollie and I pick up.

"Hello?"

"Amanda! FINALLY you pick up. I've been calling you for awhile now. We came to pick you up!" Ollie says.

"Uh I uh..." I look over at Michelle who is still sleeping. I think it over not sure if I should leave. I want to stay with her and talk about our future together.

"Actually, I think I'm going to stay here a bit longer."

"Seriously? I mean, it's cool it was kind of shitty of us to not pick you up sooner, besides there's a restaurant near by that me and Liz like. If you need a ride let me know."

"Okay."

"Bye."

I put my phone away and lay back down pulling the cover up to my neck. I look over at Michelle, barely able to make her out thanks to the dim orange light coming through the window from the setting sun.

I trace lines with my fingers across her back. I relax by feeling her soft skin on my fingertips.

Michelle turns her head towards me, a couple of golden strands of hair lay across her face. The rest she had put up in a messy bun so that her hair wouldn't interfere with...stuff.

"Hey..." she mumbles.

"Hey."

Michelle's arm like a snake slowly wraps around my waist and pulls me closer to her.

"Do you need me to take you home?" she mumbles.

"I kind of want to stay with you a bit longer." I replied.

Michelle smiles as she pulls me even closer. My face resting on her chest.

"I'm glad you're back." I continued.

"I'm glad we're back together like this. I missed you."
Michelle says in her raspy morning voice.

"I felt so lonely without you." I whispered.

"So did I. We had a messy start."

"Yeah...again I'm sorry...for-"

"Amanda, stop. I already told you that you don't need to apologize."

"I just don't want to be apart from you again. I don't remember feeling as happy as when I'm with you."

"I feel the same."

"I just hope we can deal with my mother if she finds out...again."

Michelle falls silent as she seems to be staring off into the distance.

"Speaking of, how are things between you?" she then asks.

"We haven't talked about what happened and I'm afraid to bring it up."

"I see. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call me. Okay?"