Graduation

MICHELLE'S POV 

I've decided to extend my stay overseas. Although I was supposed to only help the Korean branch I flew to our startup European branch in Germany. It's small and can use the help.

I've been loving riding the train to different cities around Europe. I have time to get work done and it's quite relaxing.

While on the train for an event in Amsterdam I get a call from Chandice. 

"Hey what's going on."

"Are you planning on staying over there forever?" she asks.

"Honestly I wouldn't mind moving here. I love the scenery." 

"No way! I need you back here. You keep getting requested. I think we might need to clone you."

"Haha. I'll finish up here and I'll book a flight back home."

"Alright, how are you feeling?" 

"I'm okay."

"Just okay?"

"Yeah, just okay. Sometimes that's enough."

"I see. Well my offer still stands if you want to talk."

"Thank you Chandice, I'll see you soon."

"See ya."

I arrive home and I see a blonde girl throwing stones at my second floor bathroom window. Another girl is looking at her phone as she leans on a car near my driveway .

I thank my driver as he gets my suitcase out of the trunk. 

I make my way towards them and as I get close to the rock throwing girl I say 

"Hey, are you trying to break my window?"

"Ahh!" she screams as she jumps causing me to do the same.

"Oh shit!" I hear the other girl say as she jogs towards us. She grabs the shoulders of the blond girl who still has her hand on her chest and steps between us.

"Can I help you two?" I ask.

"Are you Michelle?" the blond asks. 

"Liz, maybe this wasn't a good idea we should go." the other girl says.

"Hold on Ollie. Are you Michelle?"

"I am and I think I remember you two from somewhere."

"We are Amanda friends."

"Amanda? How…Is she?" 

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. She's okay but since the day you two stopped talking to each other I've noticed that she isn't happy or as happy as when you two still talked."

"Oh."

"Uh yeah, so I was hoping to get you two together to at least talk."