love

Tae was thinking about Jimin. He wanted him again. He called him. Jimin was making dinner for him and Yoongi.

Jimin: Tae, not right now... Yoongi is down here...

Yoongi: who're you talking to princess?

Jimin: uhm. Jin hyung.

Yoongi: okay baby.

Jimin: I'll call you back.

He hangs up. He sighs. Him and Yoongi share a kiss. After kissing, Yoongi slides his hand up Jimins shirt. Yoongi places Jimin in the counter and he wraps Jimins legs around his waist and he lays him in the couch. They make out again.

Jimin: ahh, Yoongi~ I have to make dinner~

Yoongi: okay princess.

They kiss. Yoongi gets off Jimin and Jimin goes to finish up dinner. Jimin sighs. He keeps making dinner until he felt a pair of arms go around his waist again. He smiles.

Jimin: baby~ I'm cooking. Sit down hmm?~

Tae was behind him. He rested his head on Jimins shoulder. His fingers moved along Jimins belly button. Jimin enjoyed the touch not knowing it wasn't Yoongi.

Jimin: mm~ baby, you said you like my back massages, I'll massage your back~

Tae: hmm.

Jimin didn't realise that wasn't Yoongi. He was still too busy cooking. Tae held on to Jimin for some more time. Once Jimin was done cooking, he was about to turn around to kiss Yoongi when Tae stopped him from turning around.

Jimin: baby, what's wrong?

Yoongi: baby?

Jimin: Yoongi?

Jimin turned around and saw Tae was behind him.

Jimin: I thought you were Yoongi! What're you doing here Tae!

Tae: I want your body Jimin...

Jimin: not right now...

Yoongi: what's going on?!

Jimin: nothing! Tae was just leaving!

Yoongi: fine...

Jimin: let's just eat...

Tae left pissed.

Jimin: Jesus...

After eating him and Yoongi went to bed. Jimin laid on his back. Yoongi laid on Jimins belly.

Yoongi: what's one thing about you I need to know?

Jimin: my belly button is ticklish.

Yoongi: I know that.

Jimin: I think you know everything about me. What's my favorite color?

Yoongi: Light pink.

Jimin: yeah. My birthday?

Yoongi: October 13th.

Jimin: hmm. What color are my eyes?

Jimin covered his eyes. Yoongi smiled at Jimin.

Yoongi: you have beautiful dark brown eyes baby.

Jimin: yay! You knew!

Yoongi: how could I not? I get lost in them every single day.

Jimin blushes. Yoongi kisses his cheek. After that kiss, Jimin smiles at him.

Jimin: let's go to sleep.

Yoongi: what's the weirdest thing to ever happen to you?

Jimin: well in high school Tae told me something stupid. A lot of boys were doing it to girls and feminine boys. Something stupid called belly button rape. The dumbest shit I've ever heard in my entire life. A student would go over to you and out their finger inside your belly button for like ten seconds. Kids at my high school were all a bunch of weirdos.

Yoongi: weird.

Jimin: so a boy at my high school came over to me. I wearing a hoodie because it was cold out. He asked me if he could see my belly button. I asked him why he just said because he wanted to see what it looked like. I just pulled my hoodie up and he out his finger inside my belly button. That was weird as hell.

Yoongi: damn. Well, I've never heard of that before. That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard of in my entire life. What did he do afterwards?

Jimin: he just left shouting "I got Jimin" down the hallway. So annoying. The next day he apologized and I accepted it. That was harmless but it was weird. I wonder what he's doing now.

Yoongi: that's not the weirdest thing to ever happen to you, right?

Jimin: well, same occurrence happened but my crush did it. He not in my did that but he also said my belly button was clean. I felt so happy. That was up until he disappeared. I think Tae killed him. I really think he did... He's obsessed with me...

Yoongi: let's not think about him.

Jimin: yeah.

Yoongi: let's just sleep princess.

Jimin: you never told me anything. What's the most embarrassing thing to happen to you?

Yoongi: I kidnapped a baby in accident.

Jimin: what?! How?!

Yoongi: it was when we had our daughters. You had Mika and I had Nari.

Jimin: you grabbed the wrong baby?

Yoongi: yeah. Then the mom got mad at me and cussed me our until she realized the mistake. I got Nari back. We're good.

Jimin: okay. Good. Let's hope there's no swapping.

Yoongi: nah. Our baby girls have my cat eyes.

Jimin: they do. I made them yet they both look like you. That's not fair.

Yoongi: I gave the sperm.

Jimin: and I made them for ten months.

Yoongi: fair. But I still made that.

Jimin: you meanie.

Yoongi smiled. Jimin looked at him. Yoongi started to kiss in Jimins belly.

Jimin: ani~ what're you doing?~

Yoongi: loving my baby~

They had sex that night. They held each other in the night.