torture

Jimin was tortured by Tae for a while. Jimin was miserable. He wanted someone to have him. Right now Tae is having Jimin strip in front of him. He likes to watch that. To see Jimins body.

Tae: come here.

Jimin goes over to him. Tae pulls his hair and lowers Jimins head.

Tae: you know what to do.

I think you can imagine what Tae wanted him to do. The way he treated Jimin was brutal. It wasn't even sane. Jimin just dealt with it. He still had hope someone would save him.

Tae: good job. Now, sit on my lap.

Jimin did just that. Tae looked at him. He kissed him deeply. Jimin had to kiss him back. Tae laid him on the couch. Jimin couldn't even breath. He tapped on Yaes shoulders. Tae stopped kissing him.

Tae: damn. I wanna fuck you now.

Jimin just looked at him. He was breathing heavily.

Tae went to Jimins neck and he left kisses on it. Jimin leaned a little. He couldn't believe he did that. Tae looked at him with a smirk.

Tae: you're enjoying this huh? You're enjoying this aren't you?~

Jimin: no...

Tae: don't have to lie kitten~

Jimin kept his mouth shut. Jimin looked away from him.

Tae: whatever.

Jimin got used to it. Whenever Jungkook was asleep or away, Tae would do this to Jimin.

Tae: ugh. I'm tired. Sleep well. You're gonna have a long day tomorrow.

Jimin nodded. Tae then left the basement. Jimin shook towards a window that was sealed shut so he couldn't escape. He started to scrape at the corners to get the stuff off of it. The glass was too thick to break open. He was close. He spent all night and he was almost done. He finally broke it. He smiled. He opened the window. Suddenly he heard Tae voice.

Tae: you rely think escaping me will be easy? I own you. Don't leave me. Please... I love you so much. Let's run away together. Let's live together. Just us. WhY do you say? My little mochi...

Jimin: you've been hurting me for thirteen years... Thirteen years of hell. You raped me... Hit me... You'd get upset if I didn't do something you liked. If I found someone I liked... Found interest in something you didn't like... We were never friends. I was so naive to even believe you to be my friend... You'd grope me so many time... You stole my first kiss for no reason. You'd force me to do things with you that I wasn't comfortable with... When I was still a girl you'd put your hands up my shirt to feel my breasts. You'd put her hands down my pants. You're obsessed with me... You don't hate me... You're just so madly obsessed with me you seek to hurt me... You're insane... We aren't friends... You broke that trust...

Tae held Jimins leg. He started to cry. He made Jimin fall of the floor. He climbed on top of him. He hurried his face into Jimins belly and he cried. Jimin also started to cry.

Tae: I'm so sorry Jimin! I need help! I was so jealous that you'd leave me so I just tried to bring you down! I'm so sorry! I'm an awful friend!

Jimin: you are an awful friend... But... I still love you...

Jimin hugged Tae. Tae gasped a little. He hugged Jimin back.

Jimin: are you in love with me?... Be honest...

Tae: I was so in love with you before and after your transition. I was confused on my sexuality. I thought I was gay until I met you. Then I thought I was bi but no. I just loved you and only you. You were my obsession. I thought you'd never accept my confession... So I just made sure you never left my side. I wanted you to be as miserable as me... I was prostituted at a young age. Slur shamed by everyone... I just wanted to be as shoot as you... Loving parents... Good grades... Social... I couldn't... I just stuck to you because I was jealous and in love with you...

Jimin: Tae... You don't have to be jealous...

Tae: but I was... You're beautiful... You're kind... You're smart... You're everything a guy wants and I'm just a slut...

Jimin: Tae...

Tae started to cry again. Jimin held him closer.

Jimin: let it out...

Tae: I love you Jimin... I need you... You're the only reasonnI didn't kill myself...

Jimin: what?...

Tae: I couldn't stand to see you with anyone else... It made me mad... I'm so sorry for hurting you... I didn't know how to love...

Jimin: ooh... Tae...

Tae looks at Jimin. Jimin looks back at him.

Jimin: hey... It's okay... You just need proper help... That's all... You just need proper help. Okay?...

Tae: okay...

Jimin: I'll stay with you... Because... I care about you... You're my bestest friend besides Jin hyung.

Tae: thank you Jimin...

Tae held Jimin tighter. Jimin let Tae cry on his chest. Tae cried because of many things. He knew something was wrong with him. A lot of things were. He raped his most favorite person in the entire world. He hurt him literally abused him by leaving marks on his body from hitting him. He insulted him and lowered his self esteem. He's been through some shut all by himself and let it fester while his pain only grew.

Jimin: Tae... Therapy will help you... Trust me...

Tae: how can you be so sure?

Tae was holding Jimin even tighter but Tae eventually let go of him.

Tae: can I kiss you?...

Jimin: Tae-

Tae kissed Jimin on the lips. Jimin couldn't help but melt into the kiss. He got closer to Tae. After making out for a while, Tae pulled out of the kiss.

Tae: we tell no one...

Jimin: got it. We won't.

Tae: good.

Jimin looked at Tae. He loves him too and he's confused on how he feels about him now. He actually did have a crush on Tae up until he started to show his true colors. Well, up until he realized his fucked up he is.

Jimin: this is a secret...

Tae: yeah...

Jimin kisses Tae lips. Tae kisses him back.

Jimin: you want to cuddle?

Tae: yes...

They went to a bedroom upstairs. Jimin laid down besides Tae. He caressed his face.

Jimin: my Tae Tae... I love you too... You're my best friend... I can't lose you...

Tae: I can't lose you either...

Tae holds Jimin close to his chest. After falling asleep Jimin and Tae wake up the next day. Jimin looks at Tae. He has hope he'll change. He has hope.

(