encounter

Jin: so, who are you guys?

Namjoon: I'm kim Namjoon.

Jin: ooh. I'm Kim Seokjin, but just call me Jin. I preferred to be called that anyways.

Namjoon: okay, Jin.

Jin couldn't help but blush again.

Namjoon: don't be shy.

Jin just kept blushing. Namjin took his hand. Jin noticed how cold his hand was. It kind of worried him.

Yoongi: I'm Min Yoongi.

Jimin: ooh okay. You don't seem scary. I like that!

Jimin gave off a vibe of a puppy sometimes but also a child. But also an eighteen year old, which is what he was anyways. Jin was twenty and Tae was also eighteen.

Jimin: I think that if we're going to explore the house, we should do it together!

Yoongi: okay.

Yoongi tried not to blush at how cute he was.

Jimin: hyungie!

Yoongi felt very happy when he called him that.

Jimin: my name is Jimin by the way!

Yoongi: okay.

Jimin smiled. Yoongi just wanted to hold him close and protect him.

Tae: you're hot.

Jungkook: thanks.

Tae: you not gonna say anything about me?

Jungkook: you're cute.

Tae: that's it?

Jungkook: you just said I was hot.

Tae: want me to say more?~

Namjoon: we're going to explore the house for a bit.

Jimin: let's go!

Yoongi: okay angel.

Jimin blushed at the nickname.

Tae: let's go, handsome~

Tae judges Jungkooks crotch a little with his knee. Jungkook was shocked. He looked at Tae who was singing his hips as he walked towards the stairs.

Jungkook: shameless...

Jungkook followed him. They went around the house. Tae then saw Jungkooks bedroom. He didn't know it was his bedroom though.

Tae: this one looks used. Hmm. I wonder why.

Jungkook: I don't know. Maybe because it's my room.

Tae: what? You live here?

Jungkook: yeah.

Tae: wow. I can't imagine having to clean this place. cleaning my belly is annoying enough, I could never clean this place. Hmm, of your belly button even clean?

He pulls Jungkooks shirt up to touch his belly button. Jungkook stops him.

Jungkook: you think groping people is cool?

Tae: who said I was groping you? I just wanted to see if you were clean or not. You seem clean. Your skin is cold though. You need to wear more layers of clothes. It's not even that cold in here.

Jungkook: fuck. You're so compliment.

Tae: who? Me? No way. I'm just sexy~ I'm every guys dream~ in high school, I fucked every single basketball player. Even the ones who had a girlfriend. I was a cheerleader as well. That's all in the past. Two months in the pasted but whatever. Every guy wants me. I know you do. Just admit it whatever your name is. I'm Taehyung by the way. Call me your baby~

Jungkook: uhm. No. I'm Jungkook.

Tae: sexy name for a sexy man~

Jungkook: just stop.

Tae: can't stop, won't stop. Just touch my smooth skin and you'll be all over me or in me~

Jungkook: you do this with every guy you meet?

Tae: ooh night honey~ this sexy body isn't cheap. It's free willed and sexy~

Jungkook: you want me to touch your body?

Tae: mhmm~

Jungkook placed his cold hand on Taes belly. He traces his finger down to his belly button which is pierced. Tae was enjoying being touched by a guy. He hasn't has sex in three days. He wants sex again. He was quick to have sex anyways. After he turned fourteen a boy asked him if they could have sex and Tae said yes. That simple and Tae later after that said he couldn't feel anything and made fun of the kids small dick.

Tae: how big is it?

Jungkook: what?

Tae: you know~

Jungkook: you're insane.

Tae: I'm reasonable~

He grabbed Jungkooks belt and started to undo it. Jungkook again stopped him.

Jungkook: you're such a sex addict. What's your problem?

Tae: it's my job. Isn't that obvious?

Jungkook: do your friends know that?

Tae: of course not. They'd worry about me and shit but who cares. I like having sex. I actually love it. I just you to fuck me.

Jungkook: no. We're not having sex. You're so desperate for a guy who doesn't want you.

Tae: no, I just want to feel you inside me. The great euphoric feeling. Just fuck me. Please, daddy~

Jungkook: stop!

Jimin: wow! This room is nice!

Yoongi: you like it?

Jimin: I love it!

Yoongi: it's my room.

Jimin looked at him.

Jimin: you live here?

Yoongi: yup.

Jimin: cool! A nice man lives here! I'm not scared anymore!

Yoongi smiled at him. He caresses his soft hair.

Jin: wow, this place isn't as bad as I thought.

Namjoon: really?

Jin: yeah! It's nice.

Namjoon: good. Cuz me and my friends live here.

Jin: ooh! I'm so sorry we broke into your home!

Namjoon: it's okay. Really. Don't worry. I like visitors.

Jin blushed again. Namjoon kissed his cheek. Jin was a blushing mess now. He guided Jin downstairs where they met Jimin and Tae who was pouting like a baby.

Jimin: bye bye mister!

Jimin hugged him again. Yoongi held him close. Jin was still blushing. Tae just wanted to have sex with Jungkook. He kept asking for it.

Jin: let's go guys.

They left.