stupid idea

Three best friends we're bored out of their mind. They were all in the living room of their apartment. They share an apartment. It's a nice size one as well. One of them gets an idea. It was a stupid idea but it'd change their lives. The question is, for better or worse?...

Tae: hey, let's explore the woods~

Jin: you have got to be fucking kidding me.

Jimin: no. We're not doing that. Have you like never watched a horror movie? Like ever?

Jin: yeah. We could get like kidnapped or like murdered or something.

Jimin: yeah, we're not doing that.

Tae: please?... I'm so bored... I know you are too... Please?... Jin hyungie... Please?...

Tae made his puppy eyes that Jin can't reject.

Jin: tsk. Fine. But you're only getting your way because I love you.

Tae: thank you hyungie~

Tae showed his box smile. Jin pinched his cheeks. Jimin rolled his eyes.

Jimin: you're such a big baby. Always getting your way. Why can't you just stop bitching for once?

Tae: I'm not bitching. You're bitching.

Jimin: ugh. Let's just go. I hope you do get kidnapped and murdered.

Tae: you whore.

Jimin was about to hit him but Tae his behind Jin. Jin rolled his eyes at those two. They fight like siblings. That's what they basically see each other as. Jin acts like their mom sometimes. Whenever they do stupid shit, Jin would not hesitate to scold them. It's how they met anyways. They then get ready to go to the forest.