kidnapping

Jimin was sleeping. Yoongi wasn't with him as he went out to hunt. He does this at midnight. Jimin was sleeping when he heard one of his daughter's start to cry. He sat up. He went to check on them. Someone grabbed him and out a cloth over his mouth. Jungkook did that. Tae grabbed his two girls. He brought them to his house. Jimin was tied up to a table.

Jimin: where am I?...

Jimin couldn't get up. He started to cry. He knew who had kidnapped him. Tae entered the room feeding one of his daughters. Jimin was sobbing.

Jimin: you said a year!

Tae: couldn't wait any longer. They're both mine now. Thanks for creating those babies~ now, I don't need you.

Tae went close to Jimin. Be pulled his shirt up and marked where he wanted Jungkook to cut him out.

Tae: hmm, looks good.

Jimin: please! No! Don't do this! I'm sorry!

He sailing at this point. He was screaming and crying. Jungkook came close to him. He placed the blade on Jimins lower belly. Jimin was crying like a baby. Tae just watched.

Tae: now.

Before Jungkook could cut him, Yoongi stopped them.

Yoongi: just what do you think you're doing?!

Tae: ugh. Why do you even care about that twink?

Yoongi: I'll slice your throat open!

Jungkook: don't touch him...

Yoongi: you piece of shit! How dare you try to hurt my baby!

Jimin: Hyungie.... Help me...

Yoongi went over to Jimin. He started to unstrap him.

Jimin: hyungie...

Yoongi held Jimin as he cried.

Tae: hey Jimin, your boyfriend is a vampire. You're so scared of those.

Jimin: no he's not!

Tae: show him. Or I'll kill your child. I only need one.

Yoongi: you're a psycho path!

Tae: prove it.

Yoongi: baby... Listen to me... You love me right...

Jimin: yeah...

Yoongi: you'll love me regardless of anything... Right?...

Jimin: of course...

Yoongi sighed. He looked at Jimin. He showed his fangs. Jimin gasped. Tears started to stream down his face.

Jimin: you're... You're a vampire...

Jimin started to cry. Yoongi tried to hug him but Jimin stopped him. He looked at him.

Jimin: please... Don't kill me...

Yoongi was shocked by what he said.

Yoongi: baby... I could never kill you... I love you will all my heart... My life is all about you... I love you so much...

Jimin: you're.... You're a monster...

Yoongi: baby please... I'm not... I love you... I'll never hurt you...

Jimin: why are you with me?...

Yoongi: because I love you. I'd never hurt you...

Jimin: really?...

Yoongi: yes... I love you... Here...

He slid a ring on Jimins ring finger. Jimin was shocked. He hugged Yoongi and he cried. Tae rolled his eyes.

Tae: fucking boring. Baby just kill them.

Yoongi: don't even think about it...

Tae: watch me.

Yoongi shoved Tae to the ground. He grabbed their baby. He grabbed Jimins hand and they ran upstairs. Jimin saw their other baby on the couch. He grabbed her. They ran to the car. They drove off.