the son

"So you'll just leave like that? No sorry? No nothing?!" A woman's scream was heard

"I have no reason to ask for your forgiveness. I made my decision. I love her more than you"

"You could have at least told me so that I wouldn't have wasted my time on you!"

"So you regret marrying me?"

"I never said that!"

"Well, it sounds like that's what you mean! I don't care, I'm leaving you and Hanbin, and going back to the one who I really love. You've kept me locked up in here for way too long"

"No... don't leave us both. At least take Hanbin. Don't tell me you don't love him too?!"

"I have no interest in keeping that monster of a child"

"Well, that monster of a child is YOUR CHILD! What the fuck is wrong with you? I have no money in my hands to take him with me. Please, the least that you could do is take him..."

Silence. The room was dead silent. I was covering my mouth and nose with my hand, my young teen self hiding under the dinner table. What were they talking about? I knew what they meant, but I didn't understand. What did mom mean when she said that dad cheated on her? He would never... right? He wouldn't betray her like that... right?

"I'll take him" the raspy voice of my dad broke the silence. I could hear my mom let out a painful sigh of relief. 

And so that was it. That was my story. My dad cheated on my mom. I was passed back and forth on the table, neither of my own parents wanting to take me in. In the end, I ended up living with the betrayer. My dad, and the horrible woman that he had cheated my mom with. Agnes. And with her bratty and rude daughter. Jude.

My only meaning. The son of a cheater. The son of a poor woman. 

The son who made a promise.

Double update, even if it's short :)

I didn't know how to really approach this storyline but I'm trying lol. I'm trying to make y'all understand smt in specific but I can't really talk about it rn since hehe - spoilers. 

Nevertheless, I can say that its sort of controversial in a sort of way since it comes with different perspectives in which the father did wrong on cheating on the mom, but at the same time, look at the situation between Cho and Hanbin.

A little hint here and there, even though it's quite obvious ;)

(stream 'cheer up' by twice)