New you, new me, new us

18+ !!!

Chapter 16

*Amisha*

" Misha! Darling, what's wrong?! Did I do something?? Did I say something ? " I hear William panic behind me. No way in hell he doesn't see what's wrong with this. With them. " Can you stop following me I'm trying to shop in peace " I say looking at the ails knowing damn well I'm done shopping. I've been done for 30 min now, but I'm just adding unnecessary things to the cart. He's paying anyways so I don't care. He's been rambling behind me for so long it's kinda impressive. He really doesn't give up, the only problem that his voice is now just a background music to me. I know he's talking I just don't know what he's saying. Oh well he can talk to that witch. Also tf did she mean by 'see you soon'? No tf you won't. Who does she think she is.

Suddenly Will grabs my shoulder to make me stop. I don't turn around but just look at his hand on my shoulder with disgust. I look back at him to see he's been serious.
" Stop the bs and tell me what's wrong. I'm not doing this all day Misha " he says turning my whole body towards him. Mhh why was that kinda hot? I stare at him knowing that I was being petty and if I explain it now it will sound ridiculous. He lifts my chin with his pointer finger so I would look at him. " Tell me love " he whispers.

" I just didn't like how you and that woman were talking. I get that you might not have seen her for a while but she was clearly flirting with you. And you let her " I say still looking at him. He stays quiet but then smiles " Misha are you jealous? " he says leaning in closer to my face. " And what if I am? " I say pushing my forehead on his to make him move back. He laughing against my forehead with his eyes closed. Gosh why is everything he does hot? I squeeze my legs shut and look back down embarrassed. He stop laughing by now and leaned closer to my ear " You don't have to be love ". I'm pretty sure something went down my leg right now. Something wet. " Whatever. Just don't let her flirt with you " I say walking backwards bumping against the shopping cart behind me. He start laughing again but this time way louder. I push him and take the cart to finally go pay and leave. " I won't let her flirt with me, promise " he says laughing behind me.

" We've spend here 2 hours Misha, this was supposed to be a quick trip. And did you really need al this ? " William says putting everything in the car, he refused to let me help. " We would've left sooner if miss whatever her name was didn't interrupt us. And yes, I need all this " I say getting in the car with some snacks and drinks. " Right it was all because of miss whatever her name is " he says sarcastically getting in his seat. " Just so you know there was a reason I wanted to leave early " he says putting his seatbelt on. "  And what was that? " I say in the same sarcastic tone. " Well a lot of people are going up the mountains this time of the year, and they all leave around this time. So now we're going to be stuck for hours " He explains looking at me. " I can chill for a few hours " I said shrugging. " Oh no love " he says putting his hand on mine. " I said hours, like 7- 8 hours " he says with a smile. " Wait what you said it takes a few hours to get there " I say realizing that we will be spending a whole day in here.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay your turn, when was your first kiss and who was it with? " I ask him. We've been playing 21 questions to pas time since we are stuck on this stupid high way.
" What kind of question is that? My question for you was just where do you want to travel to " he says snickering at how I switched the conversation. " Yeah well answer " I say leaning closer to him. " If you want to know so bad, my first kiss was in middle school. There was this girl I really liked and she liked me. And you know we kissed " he says calmly but something was off. He's not telling me everything. "And? " I say questioning him. " Ugm, well it was... gross " he says his face filled with disgust. " Gross? That poor girl, you're so rude " I say laughing. " No you don't get it, we both had braces, pimples, we we're sweaty and just everything was just awful " he says shaking his head. I laugh even more seeing his face. " What about you? " he asks holding my face in his hand. " My first kiss, I actually can't really remember it. It was like in elementary school with a kid from my grade. Nothing special " I shrug. " Well is this special? " he asks before kissing me passionately. I kiss him back wanting more. He pushes the back of my head closer to deepen the kiss. It felt so good, until the dude behind us honks. I move back in shock and see that the line is moving forward. " Yeah that was definitely special " I say coughing the awkwardness away. He lean over and kisses my cheek and say " just wait for tonight I'll give you something even more special ". You can't see it because I'm black, but ya girl is blushing

It's dark already and we're 2h away from our destination. We are sadly still stuck in the line and Will just told me that the line will probably stop in a few minutes and people are going to sleep in their cars till tomorrow morning. I didn't know this was a thing but oh well. This day was actually super nice, this is the first time I've spoken with William for so long. We got to know each other way more. I realized that I really like this man, he's so kind and caring it actually nice to hear there are still some good men on this earth. The cars all stopped and William goes to the back to get some blankets to make it more comfy. We kept talking for a while but then I noticed his eyes. His eyes totally turned dark, full with lust. I lick my bottom lip to see if his eyes would follow, and they did. I tilt my head looking at him with amusement. " Is there something you'd like to do or say? " I say teasing him. " Who? Me? " he says looking back at my eyes. " Who else Will " I say getting closer. " Idk no not really " he says moving closer himself. I smirk and remove our blankets and get on top of him. " What are you doing? " he asks confused but still holds me on his lap. " Remember when you said that you were going to give me something special? " I say grabbing his face with both my hands, just inches from his lips. He doesn't say anything but the bulge in his pants says enough. He moves closer to connect our lips but I move back.
" Something even more special than a kiss " I say licking his lips. Before I could go on with my teasing he  bites my tongue. I did not expect this, how does he go from shy to dominant so fast? He takes my tongue in and sucks on it hard making me even more wet.

This little tongue bite has progressed so fast. His fingers are inside my panties rubbing my heat the right way. The way that makes me beg and quiver. " You like this love? Does this make you feel good? " he says holding my neck tightly with his free hand. " Yes daddy, you make me feel so good " I say breathless. He smirks and removes his fingers to put it in his mouth.  He then sticks his tongue out so our mouths are connected again. It feel so warm. " Grind on my cock baby, do it for me " he says putting his hand on my hip. I start grinding on his dick like there is no tomorrow. Thank god I'm wearing a skirt. He pulls on my hair moving my head  back so he can suck on my breasts. Licking in between my breast Vally, he finally removes my top and bra to suck on my nipples. To many this wouldn't do much but to me, this is literally my sweet-spot. I love when I get my nipples sucked. I grind on his dick getting closer and closer to my climax. " Daddy? " I say making him look up with my nipple still in his mouth. " Mhm " he hums sending shivers all over my breast. " Can you put it in? I really want you inside of me ". Fuck I sound so needy but I can't hold it any longer. I need him inside of me now.  He stops what he's doing and lifts me up with one arm, he unbuttoned his pants pulling is hard cock out. I can feel the tip so close to my heat, I automatically lower myself to grind on it. " You ready love ? " he asks kissing my lips. I hum in response waiting for him to penetrate me. He slid it in since I was so wet, we both gasped. I forgot how he feels, it feels way different in this position. He waits a bit before kissing me again while thrusting in and out with a fast but pleasant speed.

" Fuck you feel so good daddy "  I say putting my hand on the window as support. I don't even care that we are in a car or that there could be people watching right now. That turns me on even more. I put my other hand on his knee and start jumping up and down his long member. " You're doing so well baby. You deserve this dick. It's all yours come on " he says slapping my ass leaving it stinging. All I can do is moan and almost yell at how hard we are going at it. He suddenly takes both my hands and moves them behind my back, I fall on his muscular chest. He just pounds into me like he's out of control. " Daddy I'm gonna come " I squill feeling the knot in my stomach coming back. " Let it go baby, just do it " he says in my ear tightening his grip on my hands. My back arches more and more with every thrust. " You are such a good girl " he repeats over and over again until I come on his dick. He doesn't stop and keeps grinding inside of me, he's close I can feel it. He releases my hands and holds my hips moving them back and forth. I put my arms over his neck and kiss him waiting for him to release it in me. " Fuck, I'm coming. Keep grinding baby " he says leaning his head back. I do as he says and just look at how gorgeous he is while coming. He grunts loudly and I feel the warm liquid inside me.  We both stare at each other catching our breaths.

" You're right this was way more special " I say resting my head on his chest. I can feel him laughing under me, " Go to the back Misha a" he says out of nowhere.
" What? Why? " I ask as I move to the back. He follows me and spreads my legs.
" I'm going to clean you up " he says before plunging his tongue inside of me. Fuck.

A/N

Oehhhh la laaaa, hope you guys liked this 😊
Have a nice day, love you guys xx