Jisung furrowed his brows in confusion. "Like fully?". The two nodded at him as another member showed up behind Jisung.

"I told you this yesterday. They have a healing bond. Physical contact allows them to heal each other's wounds, whether it's external or internal.", Jeno said, leaning against the doorway.

"That's incredible.", Jisung beamed, interested in their bond.

"Soulmate bonds are miracles.", Jeno said, slightly frowning at his own words.

Don't worry, Jen. You'll find her soon, she thought.

Jisung rolled his eyes. "Quite the opposite I'd say, rather a pain in the ass.", he scoffed.

Oh, Ji. Just wait till it's your turn, she thought again.

"Anyways. I came to tell you that Renjun, Mark, Jaemin and Jisung have a seperate mission to go on so you'll need to hitch a ride with someone else.", Jeno informed.

"And the only one else with a license besides Mark and Jaemin is...", Hyein trailed off, turning to look at her soulmate who was already smirking down at her.

"Looks like it's my turn to take you to school, babe.", he winked as she internally rolled her eyes.

Pulling up to the high school, Haechan turned to his soulmate with a fond smile on his lips.

"Have a good day.", he said as she smiled back.

"You too.", she said as she leaned over, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Haechan smiled, stepping out of the car before walking over to the other side, opening the door for her.

"Wow, what a gentleman.", she teased, patting him on the chest as a thank you.

"Hyein!", she heard her name being called. Looking up, she was met with the sight of Yumi and Taeri walking over with the boys.

Junghwan and Haruto froze at the sight of Haechan as his aura was intimidating.

Catching their gaze, Haechan took a sharp intake, protectively wrapping his arm around Hyein's waist as his eyes narrowed on the two.

Hyein noticed the hostility, but shook it off with a small smile as she introduced him.

"Jeongwoo, Junghwan and Haruto, this is my soulmate, Haechan.", she introduced, knowing very well that they had already met.

Haechan gave Jeongwoo a friendly smile, completely ignoring the other two. "I've heard a lot about you, Jeongwoo.", he said as they shook hands.

"Unfortunately, I can't say the same.", he said with a light chuckle. Haechan placed his hand over his chest, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Wow, I'm hurt.", he pouted as Hyein scoffed. "Anyways, I'll pick you up at 3?", he questioned. She nodded.

"Yes, let's go. The sooner it begins, the sooner it ends.", Taeri said with a groan.

Hyein gave Haechan one last smile before running towards the others who already began walking away, linking arms with Jeongwoo.

Haechan narrowed his eyes on the two, his eyes burning with jealousy.

Yumi saw him in the corner of her eye and let out an amused chuckle, shaking her head. Like he actually has any competition, she thought, mockingly.

They all disappeared into the building as the warning bell went off, causing them to quicken their steps.

The hostile feeling between Haruto, Junghwan and the others was growing uncomfortable.

But in order for their plan to work, they had to act accordingly. Hyein knew that more than anyone.

15:05 P.M, Thursday
Waving the others off as they left, Jeongwoo took steps towards the student parking lot, only to be stopped by his phone vibrating in his pocket.

Jeongwoo sighed as he pulled his phone out, his face hardening as he reluctantly answered. "Yes, boss?".

"Report to HQ. I believe there's been a change in plans.".

Busted?

Busted?