"What a noisy bunch. If my timing's right, the rebel army should reach here in approximately twenty minutes. Then in about half an hour from now at 4:00. The battle will finally end with the cannon I plan to fire into the square"

Every non Baroque Works agent looks at the warlord in horror in what he just said, as he keeps going.

"Not just a regular one either. This will destroy anything in a five kilometre radius. Neither the rebels nor the royal army will survive. You should be happy Ms. Wednesday, this fighting will finally stop thanks to this"

"Who would be happy about that?!" the group pauses at Kohza's voice to see the rebel leader grabbing onto the edge of the balcony, and climbing up.

"Kohza?!" Vivi looks at him in shock, then sees Anamaria leaning over the edge behind him.

"Looks like we have some unwanted guests" Robin giggles at the intruders, as she makes no move to stop them.

"No matter" Crocodile says as he chuckles at the rebel "Things are getting interesting"

"Shut up!" Kohza says as he tries to hold back his rage.

"How much did you hear?" Vivi looks at him softly.

"I heard the whole thing! Is it true?! Did Crocodile really do this?!"

"Yes it is, Crocodile's the one who started it all" Vivi slowly nods before she furiously stares at Crocodile.

"And I intend to finish it with the bomb" Crocodile says before he turns to the king "However, I might change my mind if you answer another question for me. Where's the poneglyph?"

"If you spare my people, I'll tell you where it is. I'll even show you" Cobra's eyes widened at the question, but shows no fear as he answers.

"Just what I'd expect from a king" the warlord's smirk grow at the answer.

"I've had enough..." Chaka's patience grows too thin, as he grabs the handle of his sword.

"That makes two of us!" Kohza says as he unsheathes his sword.

"No Kohza, don't fight him!" Cobra says causing the boy to turn his attention to him "Please, I need you to save as many lives as you can, before the cannon goes off!"

"He's right, warn as many people as you can! I'll buy you as much time as possible!" Chaka says before he activates his devil fruit abilities, and transforms into a human jackal. He rushes to fight the sand man to give him as much time to escape as possible.

Kohza stares at the fight with hesitance for a moment, before he runs to go warn the citizens, but Vivi blocks him off.

"Wait!"

"I don't have time!" Kohza says as he tries to run past her, but the princess grabs his arm "What are you doing?!" Vivi ignores the question, and keeps holding him back with as much force as possible.

"You have to listen! If we tell the people about the cannon, it'll only cause a panic! And even if we stop the cannon, it won't stop the fighting!"

"What we need to do is what should've been done from the beginning, and stop the rebellion! You're the only one that can do it!" Kohza stops his struggles at the girl's words. while she holds him back with trembling arms. Kohza stares at her for a brief moment. before he gently takes her arm. to get her to let go of him.

"Alright" Vivi grins at the plan while Crocodile transforms into sand to get past Chaka, re-materializes right behind them, and raises his hook to strike.

"If you think I'd just let you do as you please, then you're sadly mistaken"

"I won't let you lay a hand on them! You two go now!" Chaka blocks the blow with his sword.