"CROCODILE'S IN THE PALACE?!"

"BREAK DOWN THE GATE! WE HAVE TO SAVE THE PRINCESS!"

"Did they just say Crocodile? As in the country's hero?" Kohza raises an eyebrow at the soldiers' urgency to break down their own gate.

His eyes widened when he sees a group of hands growing from the gate doors, to knock the soldiers at the top of the stairs off their feet, so that they fall down the steps and take their comrades with them.

"What the hell?!"

"Quiet!" Ana snapped at the man, now getting even more tired

Kohza freezes at the seriousness in her eyes, then slowly nods before the snake lowers him to the ground so they could see what was going on.

The rebel leader stares in shock, not because he sees Vivi, Crocodile, Robin and Chaka together, but because he sees the king of Alabasta wounded, with pins stabbing his arms to the wall to keep him from collapsing. Kohza and Anamaria silently watch as Cobra lifts his head, to see his daughter's face in distress for seeing her father like this.

Ж

"Vivi, I'm sorry. You risked your life to give this country a chance, but I failed"

"It's not your fault Father! Crocodile's the one who caused the drought!" Vivi's eyes fill with sadness at her father's words, but she doesn't let them get to her.

"Even though I caused the droughts. It was too easy to start a war here. Shows how weak this country is" Crocodile chuckles at the statement, as he keeps an easy going smirk.

Ж

The rebel leader's mind barely has time to process what he's hearing, as he stares at the scene with horrified eyes. He saw with his own eyes that the king confessed to seeing the rain, so he doesn't know what's true anymore. The leader continues to stay quiet, while Chaka growls at the warlord as he sees him going towards the king.

"Stay away from his highness Crocodile!" the pirate ignores the order, as he approaches his royal prisoner.

"Now king, before you lose the throne tell me. Where's Pluton?" most of the group, with the exception of the Baroque Work agents, look at him in confusion, but Cobra stares at the man in front of him in horror.

"H-how do you know that name?!"

"Does it matter how? I heard that using it just once can obliterate an entire island. I also heard that it sleeps somewhere in this country" The warlord chuckles at the shock he's receiving.

"Something like that exists here? And you knew father?" Vivi's eyes opened in shock at the explanation.

"It must be a secret that's passed down in the royal family..." Chaka says with hesitation.

"Quite right you are" Crocodile says before he turns to Vivi with a smirk on his face "You asked me why I'm trying to take the country once. Well, I'll tell you. It's so that I can obtain the weapon, and build a military country right here"

"You did all this to build a military country?" Vivi's looks at him in complete terror, as she tries to process his reason.

"That's right, once I have that weapon, I can build a perfect utopia here"

"I don't know how you'll obtain it, because I don't know where it is. I don't even know if it still exists here or not" Cobra gives the sand man the best look of defiance that he could in his position.

"What you say probably isn't a complete lie. I did consider that possibility as well, but I believe that it still exists" Crocodile chuckles at the small resistance, while he takes a cigar from his pocket, and lights it up. He pauses, when he hears the soldiers screaming on the outside of the wall to try to get in, but the doors still won't budge.