Amy - Val

-Amy, Mipha and Zora's Domain-

Zora's Domain was sparkling brightly today, blinding anyone who -anyone but the Zora, suprise, suprise- gazed upon the beautiful architecture.

"So, what can I help with?" Amy asked Mipha brightly.

"H-huh? Oh, right. Um I think, yes, I think we're pretty good right now. You can go if you'd like." Mipha replied.

Mipha then ran off to instruct some people to do... Something important.

"Wait, go where...?" Amy ask to herself more then anyone.

I then walked out onto the circular 'town square', walking over to the railings I leaned back to people watch... No, fish watch? Nah, fish-people watch, that was it.

Ok, people watch. I can do that. Yup. Totally. Mhm. Ok I have to do something or I'm going to go crazy, what about-

"Amy? Amy Darkwood? Is that you?"

What?

I turned around and saw...

"Kali, like, from Castle town?" I asked, unsure.

"Yes, that's me!" Kali replied happily. "So you really do live in Zora's Domain, that's really cool! I wasn't sure if it was you, since you might be, you know..." She made a expression with her eyes to state her point, only I don't know what 'point' she was trying to make.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Haven't you heard? About Castle town? All those people..."

I shook my head as an answer.

"Well, Castle town, kinda... Burnt down." Most people managed to escape though! So I suppose that's good..." Poor Kali trailed off sadly.

"IT WHAT? JAKE, JAMES, LINK, ZELDA. THEY METTER BE OKAY!" I yelled. "QUICK, COME WITH ME." I lead Kali up the stairs to wards the Zora throne room. However, Mipha was not there. Guards yell after me trying to figure what was happening, but I had to find Mipha! I finally found her... When I turned a corner and crashed into her.

"Castle town is on fire! Jake, James, Zelda and Link might need our help!" I yelled.

"Amy, Castle town is not on fire." Kali said.

"But you said-"

"Amy, if burned down the day after I saw you."

"The day we left for the time pockets... Wait. The time pockets, what happens to them?" I said trying to calm down.

"I have no clue what you two are on about." Mipha stated in confusion.

"Mipha, Castle town is on fire!" I cried.

"Was!" Kali yelled over me.

"No It isnt- was- whatever, look!" Mipha grabbed us and dragged us to the overlook over the whole domain and beyond into the rest of hyrule. "See? It's fine."

Sure enough, Castle town was there, in it's perfect, pristine condition.

"Thats weird for sure..."

...

Then everything went blank.

...

I walked out onto the circular 'town square', walking over to the railings I leaned back to people watch... No, fish watch? Nah, fish-people watch, that was it.

My head hurt badly, and my thoughts were... fuzzy, but it was peaceful that day, bright, but peaceful.

Nothing of real importance.