I'll miss you...

Third person p.o.v.

"what do you think they're talking about?" Zara and James asked at the same time. (Which happens a lot more then you would expect from these two)

"They said something about making an important decision." Amy replied.

"As long as it doesn't concern our fates." Jake said jokingly.

 "We have reached our decision concerning you're fates." The princess says.

"D'oh!" Jake exclaims.

"Shut it, simpson."

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

"We have decided-" The princess announces. "that each of you will visit either Rito village, Gerudo town, Goron city or Zora's domain, except two of you, who will head to castle town. You're task; to help as many people as you can. I am appointing you all to the Helping Hands Brigade!"

Silence.

"That is- the worst name I have ever heard." Zara said. "Helping hands? I mean- really?"

"She isn't wrong you know..." James agreed.

"Fine, call it whatever you like. The point is, I, the princess, am appointing you a rank."

"Ok. Uhm, do we like- get to alternate? Because there are more then one place I want to go..." Amy said, sighing.

"I... really thought they would be more excited." Impa said confused. 

"So, do you accept my offer?" The princess inquired. 

"Group Huddle!" James, Val and Norie called out in unison.

The Champions, Zelda and Impa looked on in bewilderment, as the earthlings whispered.

The group disbanded and Zara walked up to the game characters saying; "We accept. Thank you."

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

"Val, you are stationed in Rito village, Zara, you are headed to Gerudo town," 

"YES! I get Gerudo town! I get Gerudo town!" Zara chanted over and over again.

"Yes, Ms Zara, anyways, back to the list. Amy, you are going to Zora's Domain, in Lanayru, Nora goes to Goron City, and lastly, James and Jake are coming to Castle Town. Everyone happy with the arrangement?" The Princess finnished.

"Kinda I mean- you're splitting up the dream team here!" Val replied.

"You'll live. Anyone have any problems?"

"Nope! Everyone but Val is happy with the-" Jake started, before getting cut off.

"How do I go up on a volcano I can't survive!" Norie cried out.

"Don't worry, we will have a fair supply of fire elixirs. They last for hours you will be fine."

"Mk... I hope they taste good..." Nora said hesitantly.

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

As the sun started rising over the Lanayru mountains, group of earth friends were sadly saying goodbye.

After long last, Urbosa called out to Zara. Followed by Revali calling reluctantly to Alice. Shortly after, Val and Zara had left with they're designated Champions.

Amy, Nora, Jake and James were sharing last few moments before setting off on they 'adventures'.

"Norie, time to roll!" Daruk called out. Nora sighed, hugged her friends one last time and left.

"Its a funny thing, how when you're waiting to leave from people you like, words just don't feel like coming to help, leaving you quiet, and waiting to say something..." Jakes said.

"mhm." Amy and James replied at the same time.

"Amy, are you ready?" Mipha called from the doorway.

"coming hang on..." Amy replied. "Goodbye I guess... Take care of each other okay?"

"Don't worry Amy! I'll make sure that they don't get into trouble!" Jake said, mock saluting.

"I wasn't really talking about James..." Amy said, causing Jake to start pouting at the floor.

"Bye to you too, Jake."

"Bye Amy!" The twins called out in unison.

"Bbbyyyeeee!"

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

Sorry about the short chapter, I am planning four good long ones to come out soon though! Thank you SO much for reading, I know it sounds strange, but it does mean alot!

Also, If you're interested, be sure to check out my one shot book. (I do take requests!)

Again, Thank you so much!

-OwlhouseHylian