The dry, dry, journey.

"So, ms Hadi," Urbosa started. "Tell me a bit about You're self."

"Well, as you know, I am Zara Hadi. I was born in Canada, but I am south-aisan. I started getting into the legend of Zelda at about eight years old. My father interduced me to Ocarina of Time, the Majora's mask, and I have been obsessed ever since. Hmm what else? I love cats, bunny's, and most small animals. I am really good at cooking and baking."

"All very interesting ms Zara." 

"Please, just call me Zara."

"You got it, kid." Urbosa replied winking.

"Ooh! Another thing about me, out of all the champions, you are my favourite."

"Oh yeah? And why is that?" Urbosa said smiling.

"You're so- well..." 

"Go on..."

"You're so badass." Zara said bashfully.

To this Urbosa burst out laughing, causing Zara to smile nervously.

"Well, it's true!"

"Zara, I am glad that it was chosen to have you come with me."

"Thanks...?" Zara said confusedly.

"Are you interested in learning to fight?"

"As in, you teach me? To fight?!?!" Zara shouted practically shaking with excitement.

"Mhm." 

"Hell ya I am!!!"

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

"I think we should stop here Zara. I'm surprised we made it this far."

"You sure?"

"Yup."

"Welcome ladies, to the outskirt stable!" The owner called out as they walked up to the desk.

"Two normal beds please." Urbosa said handing the owner rupees.

"Lady Urbosa, as a thank you, the beds are on the house."

"Thank you very much. Zara follow me please."

"Oh, um... Ok!"

Zara and Urbosa walked a short distance from the stable. Once they had gotten out of anyone's way, Urbosa handed Zara her scimitar.

"All I want is for you to show me how you would hold it." Urbosa said.

"I don't know how."

"I realize that, just guess."

Zara took the sword and tried to hold it the way she thought would work.

"Ahh, see, that is a common mistake for beginners. Try this... Tilt you're arms this way... Feet apart... Strong stance... Yes, just like that!" Urbosa instructed.

"I'm holding a sword!" Zara said excitedly.

"Y-yes you are!" Urbosa laughed.

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

"You're a fast learning Zara." Urbosa said.

"Why thank you mi'lady!" Zara replied.

"Soon enough we'll havea new badass."

"Hehe, I can't wait!"

"Ha, you remind me of someone."

"Ya? And who would that be?" 

"A child named Riju. She was a strong little Vai. And soon enough you will be too."

"Ahh, Riju... Ah, Riju?!? You know her? How?!?! Isn't she from a hundred years in the future?"

"Ha, I'm not sure how you know that, but yes. And as for how i know her, that's a story for another time." 

"Aww."

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

Time flew past as Urbosa taught Zara how to use a scimitar, and Zara taught Urbosa about her reality.

"And I can play so much Zelda music on the violin! Song of storms, lost woods, Zelda's lullaby, Mipha's theme, Revali's theme, Gerudo valley,"

"Zara, Zara, slow down... Wait, what valley?"

"Gerudo valley. It's from the era of the Hero of Time."

"I see. You know all about that era, I take it."

"All about it! And every other era Hyrule has ever gone through!"

"Haha, you seem really passionate about our history."

"Mhm, I am. I used to imagine getting to walk through the Hyrule Castle Library. All those books, scrolls, maps... I love libraries so much..." Zara sighed wistfully.

"You know there is a library at Gerudo town. Given its alot smaller, and Gerudo centric, but it's still a library inside of the Legend of Link!"

Zara started laughing at "the Legend of Link". 

"Whats so funny Zara?"

"The Legend of Link?!? It's Zelda, Legend of Zelda."

•~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~• •~'°÷§--§÷°'~•

My apologies for this short chapter. My imagination ran dry, and I couldn't get past that. This  really surprised me, since Urbosa is my favourite champion.(along with Mipha. And Revali. With Daruk as a close 2nd)

Sooooo...

Yeah.

-Owl